Day 1 of Nutrisystem!

• anyone else starting out?
  • I started about 2 weeks ago and the dummy that I am gained it back over Easter weekend. But I started this week focused and am down 3lbs as of today. Good luck with it, I'm just happy that the food taste good!
  • So far everything I've tried has been great. I'm a bit too excited for dessert tonight though!
  • Quote: I started about 2 weeks ago and the dummy that I am gained it back over Easter weekend. But I started this week focused and am down 3lbs as of today. Good luck with it, I'm just happy that the food taste good!
    Let that be a lesson to you... just don't do it again, lol.
  • Good luck to you guys! I did Nutrisystem during Feb, March and the first week of April. I lost 15 pounds and really liked the program. I'm on my own now, except I do still have some NS food that I mix in here and there.

I want to lose another 5 on my own. I took a break and decided to maintain during the Easter/Mother's day weeks, but now I'm back on track and have lost another 1 lb.

I think NS really helped me with portion sizes and getting back on track to eating better! I would recommend you also use the NS message boards. they are really good about getting you motivated and for recipes on how to jazz up the NS foods!
  • Nutrisystem has some great food and really starts to be best when you are a few months in and you can really know what your favorites are.

I am sitting at work with a box of Red Beans and Rice with Chicken Sausage next to me and I can't wait to have lunch!
  • Hi! I've been MIA from the site for a long time. My husband went out west to work and I lost my motivation, had to give up my gym membership due to lack of child care, and gained back 15lbs I'd lost

Seeing that 200 on the scale again gave me the kick in the butt I needed. I signed up for Nutrisystem yesterday, so I'm just waiting for my food to arrive so I can get started! I'm going to do my best to avoid the junk between now and then, and work on getting back into some sort of exercise routine. Would love to see this thread stay active so we can support each other! I'm really going to need it!