Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 08-18-2011, 02:39 PM   #1  

Default Click Expresso Protein Drink

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share with you about this protein drink that I just love. I am a coffee girl. I like it strong. I tried CLICK Expresso coffee protein drink and it is delicious. I got my first packets from Diet Direct. Today, I ordered the canister from the Click website. If you like coffee and or expresso, I highly recommend this product. It is really tasty and has lots of protein.

Hugs,
Gwen
justbeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:23 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 159/140/130

Height: 5'6.5

I agree, I am obsessed with this drink! I can't believe how great it tastes, just like a mocha latte...why isn't this blowing up all over the place, I practically needed a magnifying glass to find it at the Vitamin Shoppe lol...this will be a staple in my life (whether for weight management or for workout purposes) from now on. And the caffeine in it is an added bonus, I don't need to spend money and calories on getting caffeine from another source, yay!
SoFlyGirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #3  
Dependapotomaus, no more!

S/C/G: 259/168/145

Height: 5'4

I mix a scoop of it with one scoop vanilla syntha 6, 2oz coffee concentrate, and 10oz skim milk. An insane amount of protein and yummy!
Lambiechop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 210/173/128

Height: 5'0"

Thanks for posting!! What non-online stores sell this?

Edited to add:

Did some research and the cheapest way to get it is through Amazon. If you sign up for the "subscribe" option it's only $16.99 and free shipping! I freakin' love Amazon!

Excited to try the product. I am big on meal replacements so this will bring my love of protein shakes & coffee together. Sounds like the perfect breakfast replacement.

Last edited by FunSize; 10-12-2011 at 01:57 PM.
FunSize is offline   Reply With Quote