Wonderslim Cooking Directions

• Hey!

Is it just me, or is there something up with the cooking directions for WS "foods?" Most of the packages say cook for three minutes, stir, cook for another minute or two. By the end of the first minute and a half the concoction is boiling over and I have to end the cooking procedure. Usually whatever I have to eat gets up more than two minutes in the microwave. I realize "cooking times vary," but my microwave is never that deviant.

Does anyone else have this problem?
  • 3 mins is the "average" time for most microwaves so they put it on everything, along with the exception to the rule that different ovens will vary. I have learned through trial and error what works in the micro and for how long. Their are a few things that no matter what I do, the stove method is much better. So I have a little non stick sauce pan for that.
  • Is the stove method better for the spicy cheese and pasta or the vege joe/chili? They overboil the most for me and take FOREVER to thicken up. By the time the pasta is edible, it's cold
  • I use both for the spicy cheese, just depends on how much time I have because the sauce pan method does seem to take longer to cook the noodles. I only use the micro if I am in the middle of working (I work from home) and just can't stand there to monitor the stove.