Wonderslim #5

You're on Page 32 of 34
Go to
  • Hi Ladies~
    Just wanted to check in and say HI!

I am down 7 pounds since starting on Sept 12!! And that includes a 3 day trip I had to go on where I was served food that I had to eat. (tried to make good choices but definitely not on plan) Previously, I had attempted straight low carb, but having way too many calories. I think that my body is finally getting it! I just placed another order for some more WS products so I can keep chugging along

Hope you all are doing well~
  • Been off plan for awhile, back on to finish off about a week of food I still had sitting in my closet.
    Really wanting to stick to it, I've pretty much been maintaining the weight I stopped at. Definitely haven't reached my goal. I'm hoping slow and steady wins the race.

Good luck and good week to everyone!
  • Hi! i decided to order thru DD today and I'm really looking forward to losing some weight. I just recently had a baby so I have about 20-30lbs to get to where I want to be again.
    My question is I just ordered the shakes/puddings and bars. Is there a good oatmeal alternative out there in the stores I could eat instead of the wonderslim brand? Or what are some of you eating for Breakfast? And for lunch is a low sodium soup from the store ok? or do i really need to order the WS brand foods to get the maximum weight loss?

Thanks!
  • Mommy: I order the kits from DD. I buy cereal and pancakes. I tried the oatmeal on my first order and had to send it back.....just wasnt for me but who knows, maybe you will like it. DD takes everything back no questions so returns have not been a problem for me. I eat the mac & cheese, fett. alfredo, pasta & cheese, and the chicken noodle soup. My FAVE cereal isnt a WS product but I do purchse through DD. Its chocolate O's and I buy the Proti brand. LOVE it!!!

You should try a 2 week kit of WS. You can customize it to order whatever you want. Its a great wasy to try it out.

Best to you on your weight loss journey!

Prada & TX: Nice to see you both. Hope you are doing well.......hang in there!
  • Hi all! I have some WS foods if anyone is interested in them! I have:
    2 boxes Creamy Cookie Bars
    2 boxes Cookie Dough Bars
    6 pks of berries/chocolate cereal
    1 box plus 1 pk Hotcakes
    1 box Choc PB bars
    5 misc bars
    2 boxes plus 6 pks Mocha Cream shakes
    1 box Choc Cream shakes
    This lot can be yours for $50 plus shipping! Just let me know if you're interested!
    Hope you all are doing well!!
  • I am new to this site and forum. Just happened upon wonderslim today and ordered a sample. I had started medifast but always get stuck at 6 pounds lost. Can't hurt to try something else!
  • Just checking in again. Week #28 -45 lbs. I havent been nearly as active since a change in the weather. I need to get to the gym but havent. Easier said than done. That said, wight loss still happening and have been able to maintain when eating non WS foods. THAT is a good thing!
  • New to this website~considering Wonderslim to aid in weight loss
    Hello everyone!

My husband and I are both looking to lose weight. I have about 40 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight and my husband has about 80 lbs to lose. We are both in our mid/late 20's. We are considering the Wonderslim option and I feel like it should fit into our budget, considering we currently spend over $400/mo at the grocery store and $400/mo. going out to eat on average. Has anyone done this plan with their spouse and been successful? How are the plans for the men vs. women different? We both LOVE food and need something that we can stick to and doesn't require a lot of time to prepare meals (he is a full-time student and works part-time and I work full-time).

I work out about 5-6 hours/week on average and my husband doesn't really work out at all. Does this make a difference in the amount of food you should be consuming on this plan?

Thank you for your help and I look forward to participating more often in this forum!
  • Looking to place my first Wonderslim Order~Need Suggestions
    Hello Everyone!

I am looking to start Wonderslim because I need a very structured program that does not require me to do a lot of cooking/prepwork, etc. I am 5'6" and 177 lbs now and want to get down to and MAINTAIN around 135-145 lbs. This is the weight I was from about age 18-25 and I want to get back there by making a lifestyle change.

A former co-worker of mine referred me to the dietdirect website, and I see they have some great "start-up" kit options. She lost 130 lbs using a combination of these shakes and other products, but she was a lot more overweight than me. She said the first week she had 5-100 calorie shakes a day for a total of only 500 calories! This seems extreme to me! Especially since I am only looking to lose about 20-30% of my current body weight and I am moderately active (I do spinning, kickboxing, and lift weights...workout about 6 hours a week on average). '

Just curious if anyone had done the start-up kits or what you recommended that I order to try Wonderslim for the first 30 days or so? Thank you for your help and suggestions!
  • My favorite WS products are the chocolate cake, the chocolate cream pudding, the strawberry yogurt diet smoothie, the vegetarian joe and the vegetarian chili. There are many items I have never ttried because I am a vegetarian, but I am sure lots of it is yummy!

From DietDirect I also LOVE the cheddar chips, the BBQ snack bites, the sour cream and onion snack bites, and the BariWise Cream of Broccoli soup. These items are not WS but are nutritionally equivalent to one WS meal and you can order them through DietDirect.

When I go to the movies I bring one bag of cheddar chips, one bag of sour cream and onion snack bites, and a MediFast crunch bar. I am not tempted at all by popcorn and candy as long as I am armed with my DietDirect/MediFast snacks!
  • Is there a website?
    Hello!

I am looking to find more info on WonderSlim. Is there a website other than DietDirect.com?

I had been doing NS. Lost 30, got tired of the plan, gained 10 and am now ready to get back on track and lose the 10 plus another 30. WonderSlim seems to get good reviews and results but really don't know too much about it.

Would love any advice, suggestions, etc.

Thanks!
    Melanie
  • Wonderslim really works well for me, love it!

• I am looking forward to receiving my order from WonderSlim! Fortunately, I live in NC (DietDirect is in Wilmington, NC), so I should be receiving my 2-week starter kit on Tuesday! I did have a few questions for all of you:

1.) What are some your favorite "lean & green meals?" I bought a vegetable steamer today, along with a lot of frozen and fresh veggies. Just curious if anyone had some recipes or suggestions that are on plan for the lean and green meal?

2.) I was also curious if it would be cheaper to just purchase the products I like the most separately, rather than purchasing the kits? What has been your experience with buying the kits vs. buying product a la carte?

Thank you!
  • I love the WS products, they taste great!

WonderSlim is essentially the same as MediFast except that the foods have slightly higher carbs, slightly higher overall calories, and somewhat less nutritional value. You will need a vitamin supplement and a fiber supplement with WonderSlim, which you would not need with MediFast. But the needed supplements are cheap, so it's no big deal. I have never used NS products so I don't know how they compare.

With the WS plan, you are supposed to have 6 & 1 instead of 5 &1.

I still prefer my MediFast brownies over the WS chocolate cake, but otherwise the WS products are better tasting, in my book.
  • Quote: I am looking forward to receiving my order from WonderSlim! Fortunately, I live in NC (DietDirect is in Wilmington, NC), so I should be receiving my 2-week starter kit on Tuesday! I did have a few questions for all of you:

1.) What are some your favorite "lean & green meals?" I bought a vegetable steamer today, along with a lot of frozen and fresh veggies. Just curious if anyone had some recipes or suggestions that are on plan for the lean and green meal?

2.) I was also curious if it would be cheaper to just purchase the products I like the most separately, rather than purchasing the kits? What has been your experience with buying the kits vs. buying product a la carte?

Thank you!
    Hey ashkunc! I am also from NC! I love diet direct, they are so quick to get orders out and they are super for exchanging products if you don't like something...no questions asked. I bought one of the kits and didn't like the WS bars as much as I liked the Bariwise ones and they traded them out equally, I also didn't like some of the lunch meals and they traded them out for other shakes and breakfast items. They also told me you can customize your kit, all you have to do is email them exactly what you want from each category. If you order during the day they have customer support that can help guide you in the right direction and answer all your questions. The shakes are the best, I love the chocolate cream. Send me a message if you have other questions!