Wonderslim #5

You're on Page 31 of 34
Go to
  • SO loving the Vegetarian Joe from WonderSlim. I served it over a bed of greens. Yum!
  • Cherry: Hope your week back at work has been going well. I dont see any problem with walking or any type of working out as long as you take it easy to start. Thats what I did when I began.

Week #19 weigh in: -2.5 lbs this week for a total of -37lbs!!!

Hows everyone else doing?

***Edited to week #19
  • Week #20 weigh in: -.5 lb. Total weight loss is -37.5 lbs!

Hows everyone else doing??????
  • Hi, everyone. I just started a week and a half ago. My first week was okay. Ups and downs, but I stayed on plan. I'm doing the 5 and 1 plan from Medifast with a mixture of foods from Medifast, Wonderslim, and Bariwise (from Diet Direct).

week 1: -5.8 pounds

Good start. Week 2 has been less painful. It's crazy how I'm rarely hungry despite the calorie level.
  • Let me just say that I love the convenience of this plan! I have had a crazy couple of weeks. School started this week and my son requires extra support at school. There have been tons of doctor appointments, meetings with various people in the school, and tons and tons of paperwork. I've also had problems with my car and have been getting our house ready for visitors this weekend. Phew! However, I can just throw a bar and/or a shake and some water in our bag and as long as I remember to eat it, I am good to go. In the past I have tried to do this dieting thing and pulled smashed banana or limp celery out of the bag. Or I have forgotten to eat and been so hungry that later I whipped in to the first fast food place I saw and made terrible choices before I even could think through the low blood sugar fog. No cooler or ice packs needed. No trying to eat a salad while driving (that one is safer for us all because according to my husband I have marginal driving skills as it is). Plus, I remember trying to keep my calories at 1400 or 1300 and being so hungry in between meals. With this plan sometimes I'm eating only because it's time, not because I feel hungry.

I know the expense of the plan is a little off putting for some people, but in reality it's probably cheaper than my frappuccino and muffin or every other day donut. And let's not start adding in the extra expense of the frantic drive through "value" meal while we are out. And really the "value" of those meals are keeping the nearly 9 pounds I just lost on my backside and my cholesterol high.

Sorry. I know I'm "preaching to the choir", but I just had to express my happiness and success thus far. I had to share with someone because the only one who I've told I'm losing weight (much less trying this particular plan) is my hubby. I lose weight in secret because I don't deal well with the "help" and the hurdles others throw out there when they hear you are trying to trim down.
  • Week 2 went well. Cruising right along

Week2: -4.8

Hope everyone else is doing well. Anyone still here?
  • Ebb: That is AWESOME!!!! What a fantastic first couple weeks for you!!! Congrats on your sucess!

Week 21 weigh in: -1.5 lbs total loss: -39lbs.
  • Quote: Week 2 went well. Cruising right along

Week2: -4.8

Hope everyone else is doing well. Anyone still here?

You are doing great! I am new here, but sounds like we are doing the same type plan. I have mostly WS and Bariwise products (except I got Medifast bars b/c they seem to have less sugar) So far I have been happy with everything I have tried. 3rd day~3lbs down. Yea! Goal is to lose 24lbs, so I am on my way!

I am going out of town 3 days next week. Taking some bars & hot cocoa and will try to pick my way through the food I am served. Hunger has not been to bad! (I was surprised on so few calories) but today I got a bit hungrier so I had a little extra protein.

Good luck on your journey! I hope I can check in here frequently and we can motivate each other!!
  • Quote: Ebb: That is AWESOME!!!! What a fantastic first couple weeks for you!!! Congrats on your sucess!

Week 21 weigh in: -1.5 lbs total loss: -39lbs.
    look at you go! what an awesome job you are doing. Are you following the WS plan or a variation of it?
  • txmom- yay! 3 pounds! Great start. Have fun on your trip. The way I look at it, I've used trips as an excuse to eat whatever and whenever I want. So, if you are taking some food and doing well for those meals, that is less than you ordinarily would have splurged, so it's progress. I think you'll do well. We have a super busy schedule, have moved, and had visitors and trips. I find that most restaurants have something that I can adapt to fit my current eating.

jkjkmc- I hope I can be as steady and consistent as you have been. that has generally been my issue: Sticking through rough patches and getting back on plan if I have an off meal or day.

Speaking of off meals... had a family dinner that was way off plan (not very lean, very little green, and dessert). Funny how my day ended up being reasonable calorie wise (I was at maintenance level) but I was way too full after that meal. Also, this morning I woke up to a stomach twisting hunger with an acidic burn. I've gotten back on plan today and anticipate that I'll have some uncomfortable hours or days ahead. Lesson learned. I don't think I'll go off plan for anything less than a special occasion. Definitely not for mediocre food.
  • Week 3: -1.2
    Total: -11.8

Going well. Off plan the other day, so at least I lost this week. It wasn't an insane amount so I'm thinking it's mostly water weight.

Hope everyone else is havingba good week.
  • Ebb&Flow, I am doing pretty much the same diet you are doing, the 5 & 1 MediFast plan with Wonderslim and Bariwise products to substitute here and there. Not too much because their nutritional profile isn't the same, so on days when I have more BW & WS products, I end up having to supplement with vitamins, minerals and potassium to keep my RDA/DV's up. (I use FitDay PC to monitor my nutrition to make sure I am getting what I need, staying low on cabs, etc.)

So far I have lost 22 pounds since I started in at the end of July. Still staying on plan! The only two days I cheated, I had an "all fruit" day when I ate a ton of fruit and nothing else, and another day I ate out and had (gasp!) a few breaded, fried artichoke hearts. Other than those two times I have been 100% OP.

I love the Wonderslim products for their flavor, I only wish they had more complete nutrition like MediFast.

Have you started any exercise program?
  • Shr1nk I have been taking a multi and potassium as well. I got leg cramps really bad the first couple days, but oddly that was when I just had my Medifast stuff. Keep up the great work.

I'm still moving along. I cannot believe I just finished my 4th week. No huge numbers this week but DH who doesn't notice when I usually lose weight has made several comments about noticing and has been encouraging.

Week4: -.4
    Total: -12.2
  • Quote: look at you go! what an awesome job you are doing. Are you following the WS plan or a variation of it?
    Sorry I am just now seeing this. Im still doing the WS plan but I have never been able to eat all that they require in a day. I just do the best I can.

A few times over the past month, I have gone out to dinner at Olive Garden and had some pasta.......didnt go crazy and just ate still I was full and still lost weight. I think the plan is a wonderful guideline.....but I had to tweak things to work for me. As I said, I cannot eat all of the food the way the plan is written.
  • Ebb & Shrink: You are both doing GREAT!!!!!! I haven been on here in a couple weeks but am still doing great and losing weight.

Week 22: no loss
    Week 23: -3 lbs total loss is -42 lbs.