Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 10:25 PM   #61  
Method to the Madness

S/C/G: 381.4/in the middle/160

Height: 5'9

I believe you do have to be a moderator to "sticky" things. I'd recommend starting a new thread and just subscribing to it, since they usually only sticky articles that will be useful for months/years. But it doesn't hurt to ask, I suppose!
Old 09-01-2010, 10:31 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

I know exactly what you're talking about water....but I don't know how to make a sticky...I'm assuming you'd have to be a site moderator or something of that nature.

@Lindsey - I've only made pudding a couple of times but it didn't seem to set all that much either time. I've never tried this...but seems like someone else did a while back...putting it in the freezer...apparently it makes a sort of ice cream'ish treat. Don't take my word for it, but it's worth a shot I guess.

@Mutable...can't wait for you vaca so we can start hearing from ya again

I'm so stinkin' proud of myself today. I've already had over 64 oz of water, I did a half hour of C25k and I've been eating OP ALL DAY LONG!!! I was even offered salt water taffy and I turned it down! Go me!!! It's only 730...so i won't claim my 3 points yet, cause I don't want to jinx myself....but I'm awfully close to three points!!
Old 09-01-2010, 10:48 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Okay, did it........thanks Janell and Lindsey and Jyoyo.
It is called the WS September 'Get Movin' Challenge. and you will find it under our Wonderslim #4 place. If everyone posts once and then edits daily, or whenever they can fill in their days it should work out .
So if you guys are still online and can jump in on the challenge thread yet tonite, it would be great! Or whenever you think you can claim your points Joyoyo - ha!
I think you are going to do great!

Last edited by Waterwoman64; 09-01-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:11 PM   #64  

awesome water! gonna go find it now )
Old 09-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #65  
Finish What I Started!!

S/C/G: 240/190/130

Height: 5'5"

YOYO, I am SO STINKN' PROUD OF YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!! We need to take the time to pat ourselves on the back and say, "you know what, I did GOOD today"! Good for you!!!!!

I am going to go post on the challenge thread and then head to bed. Great day 1 everyone!!
Old 09-02-2010, 09:37 AM   #66  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Good morning girlies!!

Lindsey - Good luck with your studies...sounds very interesting...and quite stressfull...but we're here to help you with that part!! I've never made the puddings at all so I can't give an opinion...I think I'd try it though, the worst thing that could happen would be that you'd have to choke it down or throw it out..or maybe if it didn't set - it'd at least be COLD so you could reblend it and drink it! You are an awesome inspiration and proof that perserverance pays off!! So glad you're here!!

Kelly - GREAT to see you!! These next 2 days will fly by for ya and unfortunately so will your vacation but you will SO enjoy being off!! I'm looking forward to seeing you more!!

What's up with you girls changing your avatars?? I had to do a double take to make sure you were who you said you were....did I miss the memo on changing mine??

I'll have to find that challenge site...but I did earn 2 point for yesterday...no time for movin with church and all...but today I'll get those 3!!

May be having some good news to share in a few days about the J-O-B hunt...fingers crossed!! Just sooo much to consider!!

Goin' to find the challenge...later gaters!
Old 09-02-2010, 10:27 AM   #67  
Goddess of All

S/C/G: 174.5/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning, Ladies!

Well, the baseball game was Great last night. I was able to have salad with a chicken tender on it. But then I had another chicken tender and a slice of a quesadilla. I skipped the "adult" beverages and had water. I even kept walking when I saw the lavish dessert carts outside the door. This was a very swanky suite. I now know how the other half lives!

Any suggestions on fiber products? I know I need to add something to my diet, but I don't want it to be "harsh" if you know what I mean. I have a coupon for Phillips' Colon Health Probiotic + Fiber, but I'm open to whatever works.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:29 AM   #68  
Finish What I Started!!

S/C/G: 240/190/130

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Ladies! It is almost Friday!!! Hubby and I are heading to the lake tomorrow for a wonderful long weekend away. Hubby is also looking for a new job and is going to have an interview at the hospital at the lake, so we are super excited. We have always wanted to buy a lake house there and now we may have the opportunity to actually live there

Kristi - can't wait to hear about the job possibility, keeping fingers crossed!
Old 09-02-2010, 10:45 AM   #69  

Wow, jobs everywhere...my DH is having a job interview today. Fingers crossed that they offer him enough money to get him away from where he is now. Right now he drives and hour and twenty minutes ONE way to work...ugh!! We gotta get him closer to home! Good luck on the job stuff Kristi and Janell's hubby

Question about the exercise portion of the challenge. What is the maximum points we can "earn" for exercising? I know the rules say every other day...but what if I skip two days....but then work out two days in a row...know what I mean? So is the max 3 or 4 points a week? Sorry for all the Q's....I'm anal, I know!!
Old 09-02-2010, 11:52 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Yay! See that people are finding the Challenge thread........
Those still missing that said they would be up for the challenge are: GoddessMeg, Molly, Shannon, Pink Poodle.....and how about you too Lindsay?

This moving is really going to help me for sure and it is so much fun to have all of us doing it together! It would be great if everyone that posts here would join this challenge........the more the merrier!

Kristi - just had to let ya know.......I saw that Kelly had changed her avatar and I decided to update mine too for September! This is the month of changes - scale, behaving better, etc. and thought it would be good to get my area cleaned up. Saw two avatars that I really liked that had to do with swimming or swimsuits, but they were both guys ......so that would not quite do. The one that is the girl you already have........ Anyway, am thinking of this chickie with her beach towel.

Jyoyo - I personally don't care how you get your four days in......my thought is that if you want to do it four days in a row or however in order to do 4 times in a week that should be sufficient. This is all mainly to get us moving

GoddessMeg - your suite experience sounded great!!! The best part of it all was the awesome self-control you showed at the food (and beverage) offerings!! Meg - WS has a bar with fiber and I think that Kristi takes something.......I have never had to take anything extra so can't tell you from experience, but am planning to order the bars next time around.

Am for all the job seekers out there.......sounds good for everyone.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:46 PM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterwoman64 View Post

Jyoyo - I personally don't care how you get your four days in......my thought is that if you want to do it four days in a row or however in order to do 4 times in a week that should be sufficient. This is all mainly to get us moving

So four points.....got it! Just want to make sure in the end I didn't add up more points than everyone else was allowing themselves. Cause I'm gonna win this thing fair and square!! lol
Old 09-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #72  
Method to the Madness

S/C/G: 381.4/in the middle/160

Height: 5'9

Waterwoman, I think I'm going to sit out of the challenge this go round, just because I don't want to put any extra pressure on myself! I do plan on posting here to keep myself accountable, though. Good luck to the rest of you ladies, though, and maybe I'll join you next go round when I'm more used to WS.

Speaking of which, I was totally, 100% OP yesterday with Wonderslim's program. No extra exercise for me, but I do make it a point to park on the top (4th) level of the parking garage at school and to use the stairs. I try and work in little things like that, since exercise has always been super hard for me to get into unless it's an outdoor activity like hiking, which I usually only have time for on the weekends.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:14 PM   #73  
Calorie Cutting Queen

AAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Lunchtime!! I went and did my Week 1 day 1 of C25k..OMG...kicked my butt!! Not to mention that it's 87 here today - a LOT cooler than it has been being, but still 87 with NO SHADE/NO CLOUDS/HIGH NOON all around that walking trail (needless to say I need to change my undies now) It measures 3/4 mile and I went around 1 3/4 times in that 30 mins! I was pretty tickled! I can totally see how training like this can get you in shape and build endurance!

As for fiber - I drink metamucil everynight! I know, that's quite an "old lady remedy" but it works and it's not really bad - the berry kind anyways.

Got to tell yall a funny about hubs...we car pool to work everyday except Thursdays (cause he's in a cycling club and needs to get home in a hurry to meet up with those guys)...Wednesdays is his day to drive (the only day I'm willing to be w/out a car at work!) So he brought me to work yesterday, came and had lunch with me and at 5:00 i was waiting on the front porch of the office on him as I do every wednesday...5:10 no David, 5:15 still no David (convinced now that he's forgotten me and BOY will he be in BIG trouble) finally at 5:20ish he drives up. I said "did you forget me?", he just grinned and said "it's actually worse than that"...seems he was waiting on ME to pick him up. He was t the back door of his building right in front of his car...waiting and waiting - talking to a tenant there who'd almost convinced him that I was mad at him and was gonna make him walk home then it hit him...DUH...it was pretty funny!! Poor guy..now he see's how embarrassing it is when your brain doesn't work right!!! Welcome to my world!
Old 09-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #74  

Oh Kristi....that is SO funny!!! Thanks for sharing

Were you able to download the C25K stuff that I had posted the link for? If so, how did you like the music? And congrats on getting in your walking!! Awesome!!! Your lbs are gonna melt away like ice cream on a hot day!! Woot!
Old 09-02-2010, 05:33 PM   #75  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Yeah, never a dull moment in my house!!

I wasn't able to sync that podcast to my Ipod for some reason. I could play it on my computer but couldn't get anywhere beyond that...so I bought the app and am able to use my own music!! I walked/speed walked to Adam Lambert - some Flashdance soundtrack tunes - and some Footloose soundtrack tunes - oh and..appropriatly Queen's Fat Bottomed Girls!!! Yep - that fat's gonna melt off of me kind of like all my liquid was today it was HOT!!!

Have a meeting tonight at Sons school - to discuss his senior trip...they are going to IRELAND....couldn't yall just die!!! I'm hoping to go, just not sure if it's gonna work out for me or not...

Oh...and guess what showed up 4 days early...UGH...but I feel good - hopefully that surgery I had in March is kicking in and it won't be bad anymore!!
Closed Thread