Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 03:04 PM   #151  
Finish What I Started!!

S/C/G: 240/190/130

Height: 5'5"

Testing out my new signature.....
Old 09-12-2010, 09:41 AM   #152  
Method to the Madness

S/C/G: 381.4/in the middle/160

Height: 5'9

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't fallen off of the face of the earth! Haha. I've been really busy the past few days with traveling, but I'm back home now and ready to start a new week!
Old 09-12-2010, 04:17 PM   #153  

Height: 5'6

I can't make an order until Friday, but I think I'm going to get the starter kit and just follow it to the letter because I remember why I started this in the first place. I hate cooking and I don't have time!

Full time working, almost fulltime school, and my roommate's mom (I live with them) just had major surgery so I have been taking care of her. The last thing I want is to think about what to really eat.

I haven't weighed but I feel like I gained back every lb of weight. I've stopped exercising because I'm too tired and I'm back to fast food bc yea this week has been crappy..haha so much for a vacation. Going back to work tomorrow. I get to work 10-4 go to class from 5-6:30 and work 6:45-9:30pm. icky Monday.

Anyway, I am done ranting, haha. I hope everyone is well. =) I'll keep checking in as much as possible. Probably more when I am back in the WS game and have something good to post. =)
Old 09-12-2010, 10:12 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Janell - Love your new signature! The personal slogan and all the rest! Now, let the games begin, huh?!!

Kelly - Boy, it is soooo true about getting WS for the ease of preparation and no brainer eating. That is what I got it for also in the beginning.......not wanting to be slicing and dicing all the time like with the SB plan. Your roomies will probably leave your food alone too
Don't worry, you are entitled to "a rant" with your schedule it is easy to become frustrated. Just remember we are all pulling for you and know you can do this too!

Lindsey - Good to see you back from the wilds!
Hey, why haven't you gotten a ticker, tracker (or whatever they are called) too?

Old 09-12-2010, 10:29 PM   #155  

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterwoman64 View Post
Kelly - Boy, it is soooo true about getting WS for the ease of preparation and no brainer eating. That is what I got it for also in the beginning.......not wanting to be slicing and dicing all the time like with the SB plan. Your roomies will probably leave your food alone too
Don't worry, you are entitled to "a rant" with your schedule it is easy to become frustrated. Just remember we are all pulling for you and know you can do this too!
I appreciate the motivation. I like to make things harder than they should be. I'm thinking of making a pudding with milk and mixing in the cereal for breakfast kind of like a parfait, haha. That sounds really good. I think I have a couple shakes left and a couple cereals lying around so I might try that.

I'm cleaning my room now. Luckily I finished all my homework yesterday. Took me 3 hours. Ick!

Have a good night and hope everyone has a happy Monday! =D
Old 09-13-2010, 10:00 AM   #156  
Goddess of All

S/C/G: 174.5/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

I'm baaack from our mini-vacation. And I'm at the same weight, so I am pretty dang pleased about that! I broke down and purchased a new scale on Friday so things should be more accurate.

And wouldn't you know it, but I ran into my ex-sis-in-law BEFORE I got my hair cut! She didn't remember me (It's been 6 years) but I made sure to flash my honkin' engagement ring and tell her that I've remarried. My Loser-boy ex, when I kicked him out, moved BACK into his parent's basement!

Anyway, I'm having dinner w/ the gals tonight at a Mexican place but I'm going to keep it on plan!
Old 09-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #157  
Finish What I Started!!

Meg, love your SIL story!! Hope the loser ex is enjoying life with the parents Great job maintaining during your vacation.

Water - I'm lookn' forward to wearing that crown
Old 09-13-2010, 06:15 PM   #158  
Goddess of All

Janel: His parents actually have died since and his family have booted him out of the basement. And he's been laid off from the place where he worked for 30+ yrs. sooooo happy to not be with him anymore!

Funny for all: yesterday I was walking around with an XL sticker on my shirt! Great! Now I'm announcing how fat I am to everyone!

Someone finally noticed that I've lost weight. Of course she knows I'm on the program.

I've been doing some research on "regular" grocery products that I can use and I'm very interested in Special K protein plus. It has more protein than the WS cereal!
Old 09-13-2010, 09:49 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 182//130

Height: 5

Hi everyone.I have been reading this thread for a while as I wanted to know a little more about wonder slim. Friends back home in Canada are doing the Ideal protein and I was looking for something that compared to it.You have all convinced me..so I ordered today. They tell me it will take 2 weeks for it to arrive..I am in Asia... If you have any tips , recipes I will take them all.
Also tips on this site ...what is this 20 post thing all about?

Have a great day..
Old 09-14-2010, 10:51 AM   #160  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

I have a friend that does the Ideal Protein diet. She is doing wonderfully at it. It sounds a LOT like WS, except that WS seems to have more options for different meals to eat, which is always nice.

The 20 post thing is....in order to get a signature or have a ticker, you have to have posted at least 20 times and also been a member for 20 days. Hope that helps....and WELCOME!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #161  

S/C/G: 182//130

Height: 5

Thanks Jyoyo78, now I understand. I am sure I will be on here for 20 days..I also hope to have my order before then and have started. Can't wait to start. So until then I am back at the gym after being away with 2 stress fractures in my foot..day 2 and so far so good..just taking it slow so I do not get discouraged.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:57 AM   #162  
Goddess of All

Trying out my new signature!
Old 09-14-2010, 01:22 PM   #163  
Finish What I Started!!

Yeah for the new signature Meg - I was so excited to get mine too!!

Is everyone having a fanatastic day? My kids were really good today, so I am a happy camper. I have 3 IEP's to do this afternoon, which I dread like the plague, but I have to get them done, so I am in for an afternoon of boring paper work - YUK!
Old 09-14-2010, 01:59 PM   #164  
Goddess of All

Well, I just checked out Trader Joes and Whole Foods for WS subsitutes. TJ's has frozen pomigranite seeds! Their brand of soy powder is $10/can. No better prices on snack/meal replacement bars. Same story for Whole Foods. But they had many different kinds of soy powder including Solgar (I think that's how it's spelled.) Kashi cereals have higher protein, but their serving is 1 cup. I think a serving of 3/4 c. or 2/3 c. would pretty much equal WS's cereal. I actually got out of both stores without buying any treats!!!!!

Someone I supervise is using the Jillian Michael's powder, says it tastes great and I think it's pretty much the same as the WS shake/puddings.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:06 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Yay for new signatures and tickers )

Janell...are you a teacher? What grade?
Closed Thread