Wonderslim Part 3 (Fri June 4th)

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • Here we go
    1,227= cal 33.9= Fat 61.2= cabs 109.4= Protein
  • Hi All
    Here I go again, I wrote this once and something happened in that it never got to the board here. I guess it wasn't that important LOL.
    Anyhow This was week 4 and I did try to force myself to eat more. This program causes me to not be hungry and I haven't been able to eat all my Ws foods. So this week I tried to up the food and I lost not 1 not 2 but 3 pounds. 4 week total 16 pounds.

You all have been doing great. I didn't know we could use the SF syrups in the shakes. I have been using milk, chocolate extracts and ice to make them real thick. I only use chocolate shakes, haven't tried the other flavors. I am afraid I may not like them.

When I started I said 5 weeks, so 1 more week to go on the plan. After next Sunday I will evaluate and decide if I should continue or try something else.
  • @ssflbelle Grats on the weight loss!

Today starts my personal 14 day challenge. Our guest is gone and I have my food planned out all day. I can't wait to be able to post my numbers tonight and be on plan!
  • Great Job Amanda! I am secretly hoping for 3 lbs loss on Tues. but I know it may not happen.

If you think you might want to stick with it ... you should order now so you will not run out. (but I suspect you have some extrat haha).

Anyhoo- I wanted to share with you the fat trick! If you are low on cals (I am some days esp. if I only eat one friut) use some fat it kicks up the calories, olive oil on salad, real butter on veggies. Tonight I am haveing corn on the cob with real butter because I will only have one cup of straw berries and grilled salmon. and grilled carrots (I know carrots and corn in the same meal *gapt* but I still am counting calories, carb and protien and my numbers are fine.
    I have found Fitday to be a great help, it takes me less then 5 mins to put my day in, in the morning, then if there are any changes I make them at night and then post my numbers.
  • Paradox- we are here for you! you can do it!
  • Congrats Belle on your 4 week loss.

I think I'm going to start posting my stats like Porkchop and Paradox. In my first week back I've learned that "I" can only consume two shakes a day before I'm bored, so I will be mixing it up a little more this coming week. I've also learned that I am better off consuming carbs with my dinner than trying to skip them. That 1/3 cup of brown rice really makes a difference for me being able to stick with the plan.

So, if you don't mind Paradox , I am going to join you in your 14 day challenge to stay 100% on the 1200 calorie WS plan and post my numbers. I will be back on later tonight (I'm in California).
  • You've hit the magic 500 posts. Please start a new thread.