Wonderslim Cheesecake?

• Does it taste like eggs to anyone else? maybe I am craaaaazy?!
  • Quote: Does it taste like eggs to anyone else? maybe I am craaaaazy?!
    Ick, i hope not! I just got some, should be here tomorrow. I was looking forward to them! Maybe try putting some SF fruite preserves on it
  • ah I was so excited but it tasted like peppery eggs. My husband says i am crazy and it smells like egg batter, but IDK.. maybe I have been on medifast/low carb etc food for so long things are altered. I bought 2 boxes because of all the great reviews and if it tasted like pudding or something I would have been happy, but the peppery egg tastes... lol. no beuno for me. Hope yours fare better. I made a mistake and tried it twice so now i am stuck with the one box but i will be exchanging the second for something else
  • The 1st time I tried mine I thought they were great!! But the second time I think I added too much water and they were horrible!! I think they would taste beter with some fruit.
  • I haven't had the Wonderslim cheescake, but the NewLifesyle cheescake is great--tastes just like cheesecake! You do have to be careful with the water though--it only takes 2 oz of water per packet of cheesecake so its easy to get too much.
  • It doesn't really taste like cheesecake but it is yummy. Especially if you add a touch of vanilla. Haven't had it since Christmas but I spiced it up with some pumpkin pie spice, a little vanilla and drop of rum (I know but was Christmas). Then I crushed up 2 fat-free biscotti (same site) and put it on top. Did not miss heavy desserts at all. The flavor leaves room for all sorts of doctoring up. I like it.
  • YES! Somebody else agrees that it tastes peppery! I thought I was imagining it! I made it once and the rest of the box is just sitting there. It was a waste of money, nothing like cheesecake taste to me.