3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   WonderSlim for Vegetarians (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/200611-wonderslim-vegetarians.html)

muffintopbegone 04-29-2010 10:41 AM

WonderSlim for Vegetarians

Hello!

I came across this board in my research of MediFast products and found that many of you have had great success with WonderSlim. I have ordered a couple of their items in the past, but had completely forgotten about them!

I just chatted with a support person on the diet direct website and asked if they had compiled a list of vegetarian options and she indicated that they had not and I would have to look at the ingredient list of each item to make sure it fit my needs. I was just wondering if anyone had taken the time to compile such a list or if something like that does, indeed, exist?

Thanks so much!

guttergirl78 04-29-2010 11:09 AM

While I don't have the list you're looking for, I am using Wonderslim. I suspect that you can checkout the product ingredients to determine if an item is vegetarian or not. I enjoy this diet. I always wished I could do something like Atkins, but not being a huge meat eater made that impossible. Wonderslim enables me to eat lowcarb and not have to be a total carnivore. For several years of my life I was a vegetarian and didn't eat any meat. I actually eat veggie burgers, sausage etc on my wonderslim plan often. (I do eat seafood, poultry and eggs though). I use fitday to track all my calories etc (I think my first week I didn't eat enough calories at all so I started keeping track). Feel free to join us on our wonderslim posts under "wonderslim part 2" I believe.

muffintopbegone 04-29-2010 12:33 PM

Thanks!

It is going to take me a while to go through the ingredients for all of those foods, so I was hoping there was some sort of list. I may try to call WS and see if I get a different answer.

For now, I've printed off all of the items I can choose from for the starter package and I'm going to look at them one by one and toss the ones that aren't vegetarian.

Thanks again! :)

JorjaBrown 04-29-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by muffintopbegone (Post 3269405)
Thanks!

It is going to take me a while to go through the ingredients for all of those foods, so I was hoping there was some sort of list. I may try to call WS and see if I get a different answer.

For now, I've printed off all of the items I can choose from for the starter package and I'm going to look at them one by one and toss the ones that aren't vegetarian.

Thanks again! :)

I'm a pretty strick vegetarian and can assist you as I've already gone through the products.

What 'rules' of vegetarianism do you follow?

muffintopbegone 04-29-2010 09:02 PM

Oh, that would be wonderful! Thank you so much!

I am actually a pescetarian. I eat eggs, dairy, and, on occasion, fish. The biggest animal-derived ingredient I seem to be coming across in the WS items are gelatin and "flavoring" from chicken or beef.

Thanks again!