Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-21-2010, 03:34 PM   #301  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaElevated View Post
WOOO!!! Way to Go Jyoyo!!

We are officially the same weight... uhoh... I forsee an inner challenge for me! Thanks for being an awesome motivation!
oh no way...that's too funny. Forget the inner challenge....bring it on girl!! lol

I can't wait to just be overweight!! lol I think at 179 I'm considered only overweight instead of obese...ha ha....bring on the overweight title!! 12 more lbs!
jyoyo78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #302  

PS...I love how I entered 190.8 on my ticker...and it rounded down to 190 for me...he he

Last edited by jyoyo78; 05-21-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:31 PM   #303  

S/C/G: SW 255/220/155

Height: 5.5

Hi! I read part of the old thread and about 8 pages of this.. I am currently doing MF and have almost a month of food left, but then I heard about WS and from what I have been reading its way better??

It sounds like a lot of the active posters switched from MF as well... I am going to wait about 2 weeks to order and read some more (mostly because I still have a month of MF food) but am I allowed strawberries on this plan? i saw the sample daily plan had fruit and I am hoping! I have been missing my fruit!

I also saw some people mentioned you eat WS but follow MF guidelines.. Does this mean you eat 800-1,000 cals or just stay within the 80-85 carb guidline or something else. I def. think for this to work for me I need to be in that mild state of ketosis..

Also anything I should def. switch out with my pack? I will probably order 8 weeks...i know taste is a personal thing, but if you all hate something similar, I probably will as well.
Also do you know if prenatals are okay for the vitamin or do you get something special?
Sorry for all the questions, but thanks in advance for any answers
spaghetticat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:09 AM   #304  

Height: 5'5"

Get rid of all the chicken dishes, they are totally vile.
PaulaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 01:06 AM   #305  

Thank you PaulaM
Old 05-22-2010, 08:59 AM   #306  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Spaghetticat - yes!! on the fruit...I love the berries or 1/2 banana blended into my breakfast shake! Ditto on the icky chickies.....also do not care for the chocolate marshmallow instant pudding and the chick soup either. The shakes are all my favorites.......especially the mocha. Having a blender really helps me.
Was good to get to see LisaE and Amy's schedules......I am never really hungry on this plan except sometimes mentally and then have to work through that (or sometimes not quite).
Molly, hang in there....you have done so well and will surely get by this rough spot you are having right now.
I am off on vacation today for a week, and have packed all of my little WS packets and am going to try my darndest to keep up with this as much as possible and will peek in here now and then if possible too for that extra oomph. Good going all of you big losers for this weeks progress! Wish me luck for the road!
Waterwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 10:56 AM   #307  

S/C/G: 237/ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaM View Post
Get rid of all the chicken dishes, they are totally vile.
I agree - I thought oh that tex mex can't be so bad--it is really as bad as everyone says and I can eat about anything.
amy1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 10:59 AM   #308  

S/C/G: 237/ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterwoman64 View Post
I am off on vacation today for a week, and have packed all of my little WS packets and am going to try my darndest to keep up with this as much as possible and will peek in here now and then if possible too for that extra oomph. Good going all of you big losers for this weeks progress! Wish me luck for the road!
Best of luck on vacation and hope you have lots of fun. In five weeks we are going on a two week trip to Florida-going to Disney World and Universal Studios. Loads of walking, but also loads of food choices I'm going to shake the best I can but still enjoy some food that I normally won't have.

Again have a great vacation!!
amy1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 11:25 AM   #309  

S/C/G: 201/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Good luck on the vacation waterwoman!! Enjoy yourself! But not too much, lol, that's how I got here!
Spaghetticat:
I never even bought a kit, I just bought enough shakes to last a week for the first order, so I didn't even know there were guidelines, lol! I just found out about WS from easwayshowdotcom while researching llquid and high protein diets. I eat 2 meals a day of pretty much whatever (within reason of course, trying to stay lean and green!) at no more than 350 cals a piece and keep my carbs under 120g a day and am slowly trying to lower that and I keep my fats at no higher than 25g a day. The hardest thing I find to keep under control is my sodium, since the shakes have so much, but I just keep drinking that water! I drink 5 shakes a day. I am glad to have found WS because it really does seem like it is flexible enough for everyone. Of course I may be losing slightly slower than others, I only did 3.8lbs my first week and others have done like 7,8,10 lbs! But I also have been eating healthy for the last 6 months, so maybe I had less water weight? Who knows...it was probably that spicy shrimp I had!
Anyway, good luck! And I have heard lots of people say they hated the vanilla shakes without something to add in them. I only get the berry smoothies, mocha, chocolate and cocomint. Love them all!
LisaElevated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:13 PM   #310  

Thank you so much! I decided to go ahead and put an order in last night. Because the kit had so many things that people didn't like I just ordered bits and peices, but now I can't find anyone who sells the book/guidelines etc online even on ebay???

I am thinking I might continue to try to stay under 100g of carbs because it looks like the carb count of a lot of the "daily staples" are considerably low.(and I want to stay in ketosis, though to be fair i really don't understand how net carbs and regular carbs affect things) I just want some STRAWBERRIES or watermelon in the summer I am super excited! Congrats on the weight loss so far. It doesn't really matter what your weight loss is compared to others, because its weight loss yay!

I don't think I have the privilege to give myself a ticker and write on the side but I started at 209 and am currently at 183ish

Last edited by spaghetticat; 05-22-2010 at 12:15 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:14 PM   #311  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterwoman64 View Post
Spaghetticat - yes!! on the fruit...I love the berries or 1/2 banana blended into my breakfast shake! Ditto on the icky chickies.....also do not care for the chocolate marshmallow instant pudding and the chick soup either. The shakes are all my favorites.......especially the mocha. Having a blender really helps me.
Was good to get to see LisaE and Amy's schedules......I am never really hungry on this plan except sometimes mentally and then have to work through that (or sometimes not quite).
Molly, hang in there....you have done so well and will surely get by this rough spot you are having right now.
Have an awesome vacation!! You can do it
Old 05-22-2010, 04:47 PM   #312  

Height: 5'5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghetticat View Post
Thank you so much! I decided to go ahead and put an order in last night. Because the kit had so many things that people didn't like I just ordered bits and peices, but now I can't find anyone who sells the book/guidelines etc online even on ebay???

I am thinking I might continue to try to stay under 100g of carbs because it looks like the carb count of a lot of the "daily staples" are considerably low.(and I want to stay in ketosis, though to be fair i really don't understand how net carbs and regular carbs affect things) I just want some STRAWBERRIES or watermelon in the summer I am super excited! Congrats on the weight loss so far. It doesn't really matter what your weight loss is compared to others, because its weight loss yay!

I don't think I have the privilege to give myself a ticker and write on the side but I started at 209 and am currently at 183ish
spaghetticat - Congats of the weight loss so far. Send email to dietdirect. They can send you the plan. I LOVE adding blueberries to the pancakes! Go to User CP and click on Edit Profile to put your stats on the side. Once you've been here 20 days and posted at least 20 times you can add a signature.
LizR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 04:57 PM   #313  

Thanks LizR! I am going to email them now
Old 05-22-2010, 11:05 PM   #314  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Hi yall! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! I was up till 3AM at a County wide graduation party; then up at 9 to go shopping w/ my Mom and sis... bought some new walking shoes - NB, but the place I got them actually fit them to my feet and we changed out the insoles to their orthodics - walked in them all day, I actually had a spring in my step! We did eat out for lunch, but my sis and I split a sandwich from MiMi's, it was delish!!! I'm guessing I went a little off plan..but back on strong tomorrow! Nighty night, I'm sleepy!
Kristikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 08:01 PM   #315  

Welcome Spaghetticat! I really don't like the veggie omelet. Love the shakes and the bars though..so good! The only chik'n thing I like and would order again is the Tex Mex. I know someone else said they didn't like it...but I didn't mind it at all. Sort of reminds me of taco soup. I placed another order the other day for some new things, so I'll keep ya posted on how those taste )

Good luck to you on vaca Waterwoman! You'll do great!

I definitely had an "off" weekend. The days were fine..but dinner was atrocious!! (sp?) Here we go Monday...makin' things right again! lol