Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 07:23 PM   #271  

S/C/G: 310/236.8/135

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone.

Well I had my weigh in last night. I was not impressed. I only lost 1.2 lbs. What the ****. I have been watching my diet closely and doing a lot of excersize as well as drinking a lot of water.

I am wondering if I am following the diet right. How about letting me know what you all think.

Here is a sample of what I eat in the run of one day.

Breakfast: oatmeal, apple sauce, green tea.
mid morning snack, WS pudding
Dinner, vegitarian joe, WS bar, apple sauce, 4 crackers, green tea.
mid afternoon snack, WS pudding
Supper, 6 oz piece of salmon, 2 cups of green vegitables (no potato)
evening snack, WS chocolate cake

I drink my water throughout the day all day.

I thought this was going to be a rapid weight reduction and so I don't understand what is going wrong. I am happy that I have been loosing the last 5 weeks since I have been on this diet....I just thought it was going to be a bigger loss each week.

I have been doing a lot of excersize and I am now taking boxing. I am hoping it is just a little muscle. Let me know what you all think about the way I am doing the diet and if you think I need to make any changes. I would love to have your feedback.

Well I really shouldn't complain since it has been a total of 12.2 lbs in the last 5 weeks.

Anyway onward and upward. lol

Take care everyone and hang in there.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:40 PM   #272  

S/C/G: 148.6/142.6/120

Height: 5 ft.

Hi, MargieMacD. I'm not starting until Sunday although I have my product. As I said in an earlier post, it's hard to know if this is a low carb, high protein diet or what. I'm going to go for low carb, high protein because that's when you will definitely lose weight. However, I am going to eat a small amount of fruit, such as strawberries or blueberries which are on the low end in carbs.

Check out the carb content of some of the foods (cake, applesauce, oatmeal) that you are eating. It might be slowing you down. BUT...any loss is good IMO.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:18 PM   #273  

Height: 5'5"

I think 12.2 pounds in five weeks is good! Hang in there. (still waiting for my food to show up) Meanwhile I've been doing slimfast for breakfast and dinner and having a "normal" lunch. I've lost ten pounds so far. Going to the gym 2 hours at a time four days a week. I should go every day but then it seems I don't have enough time for other things.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:23 PM   #274  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieMacD View Post
Hi everyone.

Well I had my weigh in last night. I was not impressed. I only lost 1.2 lbs. What the ****. I have been watching my diet closely and doing a lot of excersize as well as drinking a lot of water.

I am wondering if I am following the diet right. How about letting me know what you all think.

Here is a sample of what I eat in the run of one day.

Breakfast: oatmeal, apple sauce, green tea.
mid morning snack, WS pudding
Dinner, vegitarian joe, WS bar, apple sauce, 4 crackers, green tea.
mid afternoon snack, WS pudding
Supper, 6 oz piece of salmon, 2 cups of green vegitables (no potato)
evening snack, WS chocolate cake

I drink my water throughout the day all day.

I thought this was going to be a rapid weight reduction and so I don't understand what is going wrong. I am happy that I have been loosing the last 5 weeks since I have been on this diet....I just thought it was going to be a bigger loss each week.

I have been doing a lot of excersize and I am now taking boxing. I am hoping it is just a little muscle. Let me know what you all think about the way I am doing the diet and if you think I need to make any changes. I would love to have your feedback.

Well I really shouldn't complain since it has been a total of 12.2 lbs in the last 5 weeks.

Anyway onward and upward. lol

Take care everyone and hang in there.

I beleive you are doing everything right. I noticed when I log my food on the MF my plan that my calories are above 1200 cal and carbs are over 100. I chatted to asked about my calories being so high and she said something like the calories are average, it's okay to go over and that I was doing right, I ran down my my food to her and she said I was good. I am going to give it a chance to seewhat happen.

Last edited by mollymai; 03-24-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:48 AM   #275  

Okay so I lost 3.4lbs after nit picking and eating some stuff I didn't need. Not bad. Let's see how I do this this week.

I think I am going to change it a bit to see what the next weigh in go look like. I am going to omit the fruit and eat the meals as if I am on MF which is 5 and 1. I did my research with the WS foods to see if the nutrients was close to MF nutrients and they are very similar, so here goes nothing
Old 03-25-2010, 09:27 AM   #276  

Thanks for all the encouragement everyone. You are all great.

mollymai 3.4 is great. Keep up the great work.

Welcome to all the newbies as well.

I hope everyone has a great day;

Hang in there everybody. We can do this.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:05 AM   #277  

Height: 5'5.5"

mollymai - 3.4 lb. WOOT!

Let us know how the 5/1 plan works for you. It will be very low in sugar and carbs and some people swear by that.

Keep up the great work everyone.
Old 03-25-2010, 02:59 PM   #278  

mollymai - wahoo on the 3.4 lbs! That's great.

MargieMacD - How much are you exercising? Could your body be resisting how much you're exercising?
According to your ticker, you've lost quite a bit of weight. Could you be plateauing? The 12 lbs in 10 weeks seems like a lot to me!
Old 03-25-2010, 06:08 PM   #279  

S/C/G: 222/185/160, March2010:189

Red face

@ MargieMacD Wow!! I think you are doing SUPER!!
I've lost 4.4lbs the 1st 8 days and the way the lady explained the 5+1+1 is....
You are to have 4 shakes, 1 bar, & 1 protein sup. so my day looks like this.....

I start off w/blk.coffee 14oz & fruit 1/2 sm banana or sm apple, & a shake
snack-shake
lunch-bar, 20oz water
then a shake
then a protein sup.
dinner-fish 4-6oz, 1c tomatoes & squash, 1/3c brown rice
then pudding
*I make my shakes w/10oz of water & I drink @ least 40oz water during
my day (20oz in morning & after noon each)

The Rep. told me shakes are interchangable w/chic. soup, tomatoe soup, texmex chik, beefy veg. pasta ONLY all others are considered Protein sup. (which only 1/day is allowed). So on days I have cheesecake I won't have a PS or fruit during the day to save it for dessert (I put fruit on top).

I exercise @ least 4 days/wk. also. (Wii Biggest Loser, kicks Butt!)

I REALLY hope to lose 15lbs!!! I just started on my 3rd wk Sunday & I don't weight again til this coming Sun.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:51 PM   #280  

REGEE - Congrats on the 4.4lb. WOOT. Sounds like you are perfectly ON PLAN. That is awesome.

I had a bad day and decided the world was going to end if I did not have popcorn. I'm pretty disappointed in myself right now.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:09 PM   #281  

REGEE 4.4 in 8 days is wonderful. Thanks for letting me know your menue. Seems like I am doing okay as far as the menue goes.

xxsalamandaxx I just broke my plateau with this diet. I was fighting at the
240ish for about 3 months and that is why I started the WS diet. Seems to be working I just thought I would be losing more on this diet. I think I want to wake up thin. lol

As far the excersize goes I am doing a lot and so maybe that has something to do with it. I may have some muscle. I love this diet though.

Thanks everyone. Keep up the good work.

Old 03-25-2010, 09:12 PM   #282  

Mollymai - I am with you. I received my food yesterday and was a bit confused about how it actually worked. Got really confused between the snack bars/fudge graham bar and what exactly is a protein supplement meal.

I have studied it a bit and think that I would rather just do the medifast plan but with the Wonderslim food. I might actually let myself have more than one protein bar - I lost quite a bit on Medifast doing this - I have to have the crunch.

I am going to start tomorrow. I tried today but fell of the wagon because I was confused and actually ate an extra bar or so. I really want to stay at 1000 calories and right around 100 carbs.

Good luck. I will be cheering you on!
Ginger
Old 03-26-2010, 08:26 PM   #283  

S/C/G: 222/185/160, March2010:189

Red face

Thanks MargieMacD & LizR I'm Hangin' in here

Here's my DISLIKES-Tex-Mex Chik'n (the texture is ALL wrong for me!!!) & choco. cake

Just ok.... coconut choco. bars (ok once or twice a month maybe),
lemon bars (aftertaste gets to me about 1/2 way in),
zesty chili
pancakes

Likes-creamy cookie bar
tomatoe soup
beefy veg. pasta
dijon chips

Loves-caramel nut brownie, cookie dough
chicken soup
cheesecake
Old 03-27-2010, 12:26 PM   #284  

S/C/G: 148.6/142.6/120

Height: 5 ft.

FYI....For those interested, check out YouTube for some interesting videos about WonderSlim. In particular, check out some by "Ms. Skinny Nikki". Another one that's interesting is "The Impatient Dieter". She lose close to 80 lbs! I don't think she used WS, but she used a similiar protein meal replacement along with one lean and green meal a day. Her voice is a little annoying after awhile but I loved her info.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:34 PM   #285  

Down .8lb this week even with 1 day off plan.

mmzem - Thanks for the links!

I am going to order the cheesecake because it is getting such good reviews here!

Keep up the great work everyone.

Closed Thread