Wonderslim?

You're on Page 10 of 41
Go to
  • Quote: Hey ladies! I think I'm going to join you since I just started on my WS jourey this morning. Wooo Hoooo!! So far I made a vanilla/banana smoothie which was good, but a little thick for me personally. And I made the strawberry shake into a pudding - little funny taste, but not inedible. For lunch is the chicken soup so we'll see how that goes.....
    So a little about me. I'm Becky, a full time mommy, full time employee, and full time student who needs to lose weight!! LOL!! I have well over 50 lbs to use. Good luck to us all and I look forward to getting to know you ladies better.
    Welcome Becky,

Our thread is getting bigger by the day.
  • Thanks Mollymai!! I got the 12 week kit due to the cost savings and the amount of weight I need to lose. Hopefully you guys will be better for me than a 'coach' I also don't do the group thing...my issue with Weight Watchers - the meetings!! So hopefully this self directed will work.
  • Quote: Thanks Mollymai!! I got the 12 week kit due to the cost savings and the amount of weight I need to lose. Hopefully you guys will be better for me than a 'coach' I also don't do the group thing...my issue with Weight Watchers - the meetings!! So hopefully this self directed will work.
    I plan on ordering the 12 week myself with some substitutions. I did a chat with Jennie from WS and asked about the coach and she mentioned that I can call the 800 # anytime to get answers to any questions. Seems strange to me that they mention as soon as we order we receive a coach.
  • Hmmm I don't remember seeing anything about a coach in my binder, but I definitely could have missed it. It's actually pretty easy to follow - everything is very laid out for you. You may want to call and order if you plan on making quite a few subs. The sub field online is pretty small and I could see where you could run out of room. Look forward to you joining us soon!
  • Quote: Hmmm I don't remember seeing anything about a coach in my binder, but I definitely could have missed it. It's actually pretty easy to follow - everything is very laid out for you. You may want to call and order if you plan on making quite a few subs. The sub field online is pretty small and I could see where you could run out of room. Look forward to you joining us soon!
    When doing my search on the program, I found where it says you will receive a coach once you place your order, but that is okay if that's not the case because it's self explanitory, pretty easy to do from what I've seen, as long as I can call the 800# to bug them or chat to info is okay with me lol . Also when you order there is an other place to enter substitues on the next page at the bottom before you place your order that holds more info.
    If you guys don't already know, there is a wbsite called cashbaq.com where you can receive 10% of your money back from your WS order, just type in diet direct and it will come up. Just a little helpful info
  • Just had to post that i weighed myself again...and i've lost 1lb...so thats an even 10lbs since i started! victory dance>>>>>>>
  • WAY TO GO on your weight loss BBB!!! I just received my shipment today. I got it at work and it took all I had not to rip the box open and rifle through it. I got the 4 week program. I am going to start on either Sunday or Monday. I can't wait!!

Keep up the good work ladies!!
  • I have been mainlining water like crazy and i have a hockey game to go to tonight....hopefully i'll actually get to see the game and not spend all my time in the restroom!
  • Hi everyone! I'm so glad I found this website as I have been doing MF for a few months and just got my first shipment in from WS. For me, the price was the factor. I'm going to use products from both companies for a while and maybe switch completely to WS. Congratulations on everyone's success!
  • QUOTE=LaLaurie;3175702]Hi everyone! I'm so glad I found this website as I have been doing MF for a few months and just got my first shipment in from WS. For me, the price was the factor. I'm going to use products from both companies for a while and maybe switch completely to WS. Congratulations on everyone's success![/QUOTE]

LaLaurie
  • Quote: Just had to post that i weighed myself again...and i've lost 1lb...so thats an even 10lbs since i started! victory dance>>>>>>>
    good for you.
  • Hi everyone. Welcome to all the newbies. It is nice to see so many of us working together to lose the weight.

Sorry I didn't post my weigh in results on Tuesday past. I have had a family emergency and didn't get to my weigh in. I have no idea how I did. lol So I hope it is going to be good this Tuesday. I haven't been eating enough though. I haven't been able to schedule all my meals in. So I need to smarten up.

I have been so busy but my hubby says I need to think about myself and make sure I take care of me. lol. What a sweety I got. lol

Well I will let you know how things go on Tuesday.

Congrats to all the great losses.

Good luck you bunch of losers. lol
  • Well, my first shipment from WS came in yesterday and I (of course) immediately tried the chocolate cake which was pretty good. I'm not sure where they found a plate that was so small in the picture on the box, though.

This morning I had the Vegetable Cheese Omelet and it was really strange with a fake cheese taste and chalky, yet rubbery texture. I didn't gag, but I don't believe I'll order any more boxes of that.

I like that WS is lower in carbs than MF, but I'll have to make sure that take a multivitamin from now on.

Hope everyone is doing well today!
  • I weigh in tomorrow...but not too optimistic for a loss from my weigh in the other day. I've done horrible on my water yesterday and today, which makes a big difference for the amount i lose. But once the week starts i'll be all good and back on track for my eating as well as water. Anywho hope everyone had a great weekend!
  • Congrats BBB!!! I can't wait until I get to the first weigh in and see how I did. I don't think it will be that well since I tanked this weekend....I went back to bad habits, but I'm back on it today and recommitted!! Seeing the losses of the ladies on this board helps me!
    Welcome LaLaurie!
    And Margie you do have to take care of yourself too!! Look forward to hearing about your loss on Tuesday and I'll post my results (good or bad) on Wed!