Has anyone tried Ourlife Fresh Meal delivery?

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • I'm losing 1-2 pounds a week and have been getting these meals since October. But, I count calories and wear the GWF so these meals are just part of the equation. I've only been getting the dinners since November and now we are down to deliveries every other week so it's not really fair to say I'm "doing" OLF.

I believe these meals fit well into any low calorie/ww program. (Some meals may appear high in calories - but they are incredibly filling.) You success will depend in large part on what you eat the rest of the time, though, since even with the full program, lunch and dinner 5 days a week, you will need to supplement breakfast and snacks and be on your own two days a week.

What these meals do for me - and really did when we were super busy during Q4 - is let me bypass the drive through or restaurant meals out because I knew I had a yummy nutritious meal just 3 minutes away once I got home.
  • Ourlife Fresh Is The Way To Go
    Hi 2furbabies....YES! I am actually on the diet right now and I looooooove it. The food is great and they do well with giving you a variety of things to choose from each week. So far I've lost 70 lbs on the diet. I encourage you to give it a chance, really, I can't tell you how pleased I've been with them
  • Hi, Happyme---that's wonderful that you have lost 70 lbs! Is OLF the only diet delivery plan you have tried?