Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 08-31-2009, 09:31 PM   #46  

As someone who worked for a credit card company for a few years, you guys should really be disputing these charges. You have every right to do so. You are not handcuffed to whatever this company doles out to you. You have rights but you have to exercise those rights in order to get some compensation or relief. Complaining to her (this company since it obviously consists of basically one person) is not going to do much for you.

Also in small claims court, many of a companies so called policies and rules get thrown out pretty fast if they are unlawful. She can tell you that you are on your own and stuck when you get a shipment of food that has spoiled all she wants but it won't fly in a court of law. It definitely will not fly with your credit card company if you call and let them know what is happening. She can only legally keep this money if you do nothing and allow her to do so.

I had a terrible feeling about her and this company the moment I went to their site. The reason this lady is still in business is because she is not being hit where it hurts (with people doing the right thing and disputing these charges with their credit card companies). She is also a start up that just began doing business in June. What she is doing is unethical and downright despicible. Makes me angry to see people being taken advantage of this way. You need to fight back. Filing a BBB dispute or complaining to her won't do a whole heck of a lot. Disputing the charges with your credit card company will. If you did not receive the goods that were promised you, you have every right to dispute the charges and get them removed from your card.

Something tells me this woman is up to her ears in trouble already and will either close up shop or suddenly only offer Paypal. Either way steer clear of this place. Bad news big time. Not only that but I would not trust her food as far as I could throw it.
Lisa1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 08:02 AM   #47  

Default Chandras healthy eating

I was recently on place where Chandras healthy eating used to be there. Now there is a new company called Meal Choices. They provide similar program at similar prices. I hope their services are better and food fresh. Worth a try.
foodlover09 is offline   Reply With Quote