Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 02-12-2014, 12:04 PM   #481  
--*-}}}-*-{{{-*--

S/C/G: 206/186.4/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi guys, I am on the ship and just stopping by real quick. Sandy wow at those pictures, you look fab now and congrats on breaking the 155 barrier.

It has been very hard to eat properly here but I am writing down every thing I eat and tallying it up, both carbs and calories. I am averaging about 2k cal/day so that sucks, however, we are walking all over the ship for exercise.

Ok I needed some accountibilty so I came here, but have to go now. TTYL when I get back. <3
Medeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:56 PM   #482  
Get to goal &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; stay there!

S/C/G: 235/154.8/150

Thank you both. You guys keep me going.

Michelle, isn't it weird how some days our appetite is normal and other days we want to eat everything in the fridge? I can't even blame auntie Flo any more; she hasn't made an appearance in almost 8 months. I think it's still related to hormones, though, and/or we're lacking in a certain vitamin/mineral.

Medeis, good to hear from you, but try not to obsess too much with the calories. If you make healthy choices and eat until you are comfortable, I think you'll do fine, especially with all the exercise you're getting.

I'm up a bit from over the weekend but still in the 155s (155.8 to be exact). Tomorrow is my official weigh in day, so I'm hoping the whoosh fairy will make an appearance by tomorrow morning.

Last edited by sandcar150; 02-12-2014 at 03:57 PM.
sandcar150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:09 PM   #483  
Let go!...Be free!

S/C/G: 239.6/204.6/157

Height: 5.7

Hi Ladies- appetite back down grrrr. my emotions are all over the place lately. I am 209.8 today. My official weigh in is Saturday. I do believe with my weight loss has come some battles. I know I have used food as a shield and now that I am not I feel vulnerable. I feel somehow food gave me the rush I needed for a small period of time and now that I am not using that I feel I am looking for adrenaline elsewhere.

I am talking to more people and that in itself invites drama. Especially since I am an introvert. I get drained easily and feel people can suck my energy. It also just so happens that somehow I connect to those "exciting" people- hence the adrenaline they provide. I guess maybe I jump from my ship to theirs and in by doing so my life goes bumpy.

It is hard because I already jumped into this weight loss journey in hopes that I would be ok when my boyfriend moved out. But now that I have come this far I am not sure about a lot of things. In losing 30 lbs I have had to wake up to things and deal with things without my crutch.

I know I need to get back on my own ship and get my life dealt with before anything. That is my newest goal. Stay off of people's boats! I love venting on here.

Medeis- I hope the trip is going smooth and you are having fun- don't worry too much we will be here no matter what!

Sandy you are doing amazing! I hope even when you hit your goal you can still come on here and share with us!

Talk to you soon!
michlove1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 12:16 PM   #484  

Mich, you guys aren't going to get rid of me that easily. I'm just sorry you are going through so much right now. The older I get, the less I will tolerate drama in my life. It's just not worth it. That goes for relationships, forums I'm in, parties I'm at. Once the drama starts, I'm outta there. Life is too freakin' short to deal with unnecessary BS, right? I like your motto "Stay off of people's boats!"

I had a good weight-loss week for a change, down 1.8, so the whoosh fairy finally showed up. With only 5 pounds to go until goal weight, I believe this last month's order of JC food will be my last. I'm only doing it 4 days a week now anyway, but time to start doing the whole she-bang on my own. I'm already starting to pour over a couple of my healthy cookbooks and found some delicious-looking, easy-to-prepare recipes I want to try. It's got to be easy to make or I won't want to do it. Hence the reason I went on Jenny to begin with; I'm not into cooking. lol

Have a great day!

Last edited by sandcar150; 02-13-2014 at 12:18 PM.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:59 PM   #485  
Let go!...Be free!

Sandy- I agree with you there...easy or done. lol Jenny saved me the headache of thinking or measuring. But eventually I too will need to be on my own.

I agree with tolerance. And it is very true- I need to make sure not to get wrapped up in any drama. My moms Genetics- part of me is the nuturer but its too draining.

So I think I got a stomach bug the last couple days. So I am making myself eat anything that will stay down. If it aint one thing! It is definitley another lol!

Great Job on your loss- the 5 lb count down! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you! I am so glad you will stick around. I think we will all need the support just to maintain and get through the difficult days.

Also I have noticed with me the older I get I opt out as well, hopefully that just keeps getting stronger as I grow. Thanks for the advice and insight- It always helps!

Old 02-14-2014, 01:38 PM   #486  

Oh, mich...sorry you got a stomach bug. I hope it's not too serious and that it's just a 24-hour thing. Feel better soon.

Happy Valentine's Day to you, Medeis and to any one else still checking in here. I miss hearing from Lyn and Lemondroplet. I hope they check in here again.

I was down 0.2 this morning on the scale and pretty happy with that considering I had a nice loss yesterday. I know these last 4.8 pounds will be slow going, but I'm willing to put in the time and work to get them off.

Have a beautiful day all!
Old 02-15-2014, 12:43 PM   #487  
Let go!...Be free!

My weigh in is at 11- grrrr. I ate a bunch of crap yesterday while I had my appetite back. We shall see..... Oh yes Happy Late Valentine's to you all! I will be checking in later with the results!

Wish me luck I will need it!
Old 02-15-2014, 02:22 PM   #488  

Good luck to you, mich!

I stayed the same this morning and I'm happy with that. I had a fight with my hubby the day before Valentine's day (of all days) and it carried over to yesterday. I didn't even get a, "Happy Valentine's Day!" from him. So, worst day ever!! But here's the great thing. Before starting Jenny, a day like that would have had me running to the store to drown my sorrows in peanut M&Ms and Ben & Jerry's ice cream. But I had no desire to do that yesterday. I didn't even realize that until I went to bed that night. Cool, huh? Oh, and hubby and I made up this morning, but it still stinks that Valentine's day was ruined. Oh, well.

Okay, got that off my chest. Have a good day!

Last edited by sandcar150; 02-15-2014 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 04:37 PM   #489  

Hope you girls are doing great!

I was down to 154.4 yesterday and this morning. I'm always grateful to drop any weight over the weekend with 2 days in a row of eating on my own. Now I just want to drop a little more before my Thursday's official weigh in. Gotta be honest, though...I am struggling with getting in my exercise. My energy seems to be lagging lately.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:01 AM   #490  
--*-}}}-*-{{{-*--

S/C/G: 206/186.4/145

Hello Ladies! I am back! Well I gained 2.7 pounds on the trip despite my exercising but that is not bad actually and I am hoping some of that is water since they put salt in everything! We had a super great time but I think I am done with doing cruises for now and am very glad to be home. I am back on track since yesterday and will weigh myself in a couple of days.

Nice to hear of your losses of weight while I was gone. Sandy and Mich you guys are doing great. Also I will check out the J/C board too when I get a chance. Sorry this is rushed but I am working. Ok ttyl!!
Medeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 11:30 AM   #491  

Glad to see you back, Medeis, and that you had a good time. Shoot, a gain of 2.7 for a cruise is practically nothing. I know I gained more than that just on Super Bowl Sunday alone. I'm sure you'll get that and then some off real quick.

I was actually up 0.4 this morning. That's the way it goes when you're a daily weigher like I am, so I accept the gains with the losses each week, knowing (usually) the losses will prevail.
Old 02-18-2014, 03:37 PM   #492  
Let go!...Be free!

I had gained .6 in the week for My weigh in Saturday and was so down I didn't come on here. Big mistake. I knew it wasnt going to be great. I had started eating again after not eating all my food. I was eating sweets which is what will stick to me like glue.

I am going to snap out of it- but I too have little energy to work out.

Medeis- that isn't bad for being on vacation. The salt thing for me too causes bloating and weight gain- and I can tell right away that everything not homemade has extra salt to keep you coming back.

Sandy- great job!- Sorry about the hubby. Sometimes stuff like that happens around an event, holiday or travelling.

As far as my gain I have had it stall and then boom the next week I lose alot. I am hoping for that but don't feel it because of my lack of body movement aka exercise. 210 I can't stay at. Girls I need a push!
Old 02-19-2014, 12:25 PM   #493  

I totally understand that, mich. I can't speak for everyone, but I know most (myself included) have been there too many times to count. There have been a couple times during my journey with JC that even when sticking to it like glue my weight will go up 3-4 days in a row, then drop a couple pounds while still not changing anything. Baffling how the body works, isn't it?

But, you'll get back in the zone, hon. Just think, we are all in this together, routing one another on, passing on the junk foods, exercising even though we may not want to (most days for me ), etc... It really is a hard process, but it will be so worth it when you finally get to say...GOAL!!!

You can to it!

Last edited by sandcar150; 02-19-2014 at 12:26 PM.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:05 PM   #494  
Let go!...Be free!

Sandy- thank you so much. I held on to every word you said. It is true. I just never realized the mental part of this and the way that when dealing with daily issues I either can't eat or want to eat everything. I felt so in control until the last week with the food.

I know I need to journal more that is what gave me the push in the beginning to be good and focused. Without that I think that is why I am spinning without walking forward.

It is the week before my period and I am so tired. The thought of exercise makes my legs hurt!

Thank you Sandy again.
Old 02-20-2014, 12:29 PM   #495  

Journaling is great to keep you motivated. That is why I love the St. Patrick's Day challenge (all the challenges actually) on the Jenny Craig forum. It is like a little daily journal for you and others to see. Everyone there is in the same boat and we cheer one another on towards our goals. Please come and check it out, mich. I know you'd really love it as much as I do.

http://community.jennycraig.com/inde...e-%26-8984%3B/

Well, I didn't get the 0.4 loss this morning that I had hoped for, but I did lose 0.2 for the week. I had a 1.8-pound loss the week before, so I was expecting a smaller loss this week, because that is usually how the body works. Which means next week (hopefully) I should be at least another pound or so down.