Jenny Craig Chat

You're on Page 6 of 35
Go to
  • Wow, you are both doing so well -- congratulations! I lost 2.8 my first week on JC -- a little disappointing, but a loss is a loss!!!! I was also a former LAWL girl and lost a lot of weight on their program and then gained it back when they closed! This program is definitely doable -- I like the food as well! Keep posting here -- we can definitely keep this board alive!
  • I've been on JC since mid October. I'm down around 21 pounds. Especially around the holidays, I did not eat all JC. I'm really pleased with the results. Tonight I get a whole week of food free because I did the 12 week program incentive that they had for their clients. I had only signed up for the trial program. My problem in that now I have to decide whether I upgrade or not. It is pretty expensive if you sign up for the 6 months or year and then also have to pay for food! The plus side is that I have seen nice results so I know that the program works. I may just pay the $15/week plus food until I get my tax return and can pay for the year.
  • Great work ladies!! I am just so happy on JC.

I'm down 30.2#s now - I just can't believe it!
  • Woooo Hooooo -- congrats on that 30.2 lbs!!!!
  • ^^ Thank you!! Sometimes I'm amazed at the how much easier JC has made it. It's not easy, I still have to plan, bring all of my foods, and avoid "extras"(chocolate, candy, etc), but I'm doing it!!!!

I weigh-in again tomorrow! Have a good week!
  • Hi I just started JC on Tuesday and I love it! Look forward to posting a nice weight loss after my weigh in on Monday night.
  • Hi all! I'm Dee, I just signed up today for JC direct.. My food is supposed to be here on Tuesday. I nearly died from the sticker shock, but since i just got my tax return, i decided it was time to do something for me, After this month, I think i will know if its worth stretching my budget for the food or if i should just continue what i'm doing on my own. Hope it's worth it!
  • Welcome, Dee!

I am almost finished my 3rd week. Took a peek at the scale today and it looks like a .5 pound loss this week -- bringing me to about 5 lbs. The weight isn't "falling" off of me, but it is the easiest "diet" I have ever been on! Post often and let us know how you are doing! Good luck!
  • Welcome VeeCee -- didn't see your post until now!! Good luck weighing in on Monday -- that is my weigh in day too. Hope you see a big loss! let us know how you are doing!
  • Well, I had a .8 loss this week -- I'll take it! How did everyone else do?
  • Hi everyone! After two weeks, I am down 8lbs! Yeah! I lost 6.4 the first WI and 1.6 the second. I had to switch my WI night to Tuesday. I hope I continue to have good results. Do you guys exercise at all? I just did a 7 day free pass to a local gym with a pool. I hope to get there tomorrow. Have a good weekend! Happy super bowl!
  • Hey VeeCee -- that is terrific! I haven't started an exercise program as of yet. I belong to a gym and have to get going! Have fun with your one week membership -- and good luck with weigh-in next week. Keep up the great work.
  • Hi everyone! It's nice to see everyone doing so well!

Since November 4th - I'm down 31.8#s and yesterday, we measured again and I've loss 31 inches!!!

Have a good week and good luck on your weigh-ins!
  • Beth - that is super! You are doing fantastic! Right now, i am aiming for a mini goal of 10 lbs. Hope to get to that within the next few weeks! keep up the great work!
  • Hi everyone, congrats to everybody! I am Jenny and being a senior, I am losing weight at a slower pace. But, this is fine with me! I am losing!! I love the program very much and even if I have an occasional day of what I call 'slippage'! LOL!, it is so very easy to hop back on the program, because the food is very good, we are not starving ourselves and there really isn't anything that is forbidden on the program, if it is worked correctly. JMHO. So, to my fellow 'Jenny's", best of success is wished for everyone!