Jenny Craig Chat

You're on Page 27 of 35
Go to
  • Hi everyone! Happy Xmas Eve So the other day I rode my bike to the movies and found my appetite through the roof for 2 days! I didn't give in but wow. Sandcar150 you are doing great! You've come so far so that 160 won't stick forever. I'm prone to cellulite thin or big but I had my fair share of cute shorts back in the day lol. Lemondroplet when people tell me to take my sweater off I'm like look I don't wanna show my hulk hogan arms lol. This summer will be different!
  • Merry Christmas! ^_^

Sorry to hear you hit the 160's again Sandy, but it will drop off. Yes, daily weighing can be difficult on the psyche.

Today's weight was 197.9, so I am hovering again up and down a little bit.

Since today is Christmas we had a nice breakfast of omelet and some pancakes but I will try to exercise to make up for it.

Hiya Michlove! I missed your post. That is great about riding the bike! I don't have one to ride anywhere, mine is stationary, lol. Did your numbers drop?
  • Today's weight is 198.3 so not bad for all that I ate yesterday. I hope everyone is doing well...I ate a lot yesterday, but tried to be responsible about it.
  • Medeis- I weigh in this Saturday so we shall see. This week I was more hungry than any other week. This is week 4 for me. Maybe the exercise or my "week before cycle" or all in between but its sucky to be hungry! Has anyone done Jenny and also got those B12 Lipoden shots? I have a package still left and I am thinking of finishing them. Thoughts?

Oh also Medeis great Job on being below 200!

I will let everyone know what the scale tells me on Saturday
  • Sorry for not posting sooner girls! I was 160 yesterday and thought I did really well with my eating at my sister's house, but I was up 1.4 pounds this morning. I'm not even going to worry about it, though, because I ate waaaay better than I had at Christmas pasts (where I normally put on about 3-4 pounds of water weight) and had a great time with my family. So I'm not going to let them temporary water weight get me down.

michlove, you are right; 2014 is going to be our summer for sure!! Good luck on your weigh in this Saturday!

Medeis, you are doing great!! I need to be more disciplined in the exercise department like you. I plan to start on Monday. Today we went shopping for a big screen TV since ours has been on the fritz for 2 years. When we got home to set it up, we found out we needed to get a different cable. Long story short...I spent most of today running around because of this tv. Tomorrow is putting Christmas stuff away and straightening up. I want no excuses come Monday morning to get up early and do my exercise dvd.
  • Hey Michlove, I hear you on the hunger part. As time goes by I find I am getting less hungry, but also that I tolerate hunger more than I ever could before. Before this diet, and I am only on Day 35, if I was hungry there was something in my mouth. Now I know that it won't hurt me to be hungry for an hour or whatever. But you know what? I still don't like being hungry, lol.

I don't get B12 shots, what is that about? And thank you about being under 200, I have am still there hovering between 197 and 198.

Hi Sandy, yes I do exercise every day right now. If the scale starts to move again consistently I might take a day off now and then. I don't exercise in the morning, I have to work. Do you get up super early for that? Running around doing errands was good exercise for you.
  • When I start on Monday, I do plan to get up early to get my exercise in; otherwise, I know I'll start making excuse after excuse to put it off. I just joined a 28-day no cheat challenge on the JC forum. Most of doing it for the eating part, but since I have that in control, I'm doing it for the exercise part. I am feeling like I lost so much muscle tone recently and I need to see it back. That's my goal for 2014...to get stronger physically!

I actually love feeling hungry before going to bed. It makes me feel like I'll lose weight the next morning. LOL
  • Wow, I dislike being hungry before bed. But too, I am a diabetic and have to check BG at times like that.

That is great your joined the exercise challenge. I have no problem getting on the stationary bike because i watch Bollywood movies which are essentially musicals so if they have good songs I get going pretty well. But I would like to do exercise in the morning if I could manage it. I will try to do it tomorrow.

Today's weight is par for the course, 197.7. At least I am not going up. I am going to try to be very good with what I eat today, see if I can get that to drop by tomorrow. Yeah!
  • Hi All! So I am happy to say that even though this week I ate a few more calories I am down another 2.6lbs. 14 lbs down in 27 days This week was hard. My hardest. Today I did go get my b12 lipoden shot since I had them already paid for. I'm way to sensitive for pills but the shots do help with inches. So the test will be next week to see if they also help weight loss. I wish everyone great luck this week if it's diet or exercise or both! We are all in this together!
  • Medeis, even maintaining your weight this time of year is considered a success in my book. Any loss is just (excuse the expression) icing on the cake!

michlove, congratulations on your loss!! That is wonderful, as is your total loss since you joined. And, yes, we're all in this together.

I was down another 0.2, but still one pound up from Christmas. I'm slowly getting it off, but at least the scale is moving in the right direction.
  • Wow Michlove, that is so wonderful, you are doing really well. Going hungry is not fun. I take a B12 every day but I suppose that is much different from the shot. May I ask, what is it supposed to do for you? It is just B12, right? Once when I was going to a diet place they would give b12 shots, but I could not see any difference.

Sandy at least it is coming off! So you are doing well and that is a great thing. And you are right, it is winter time so maybe it is harder to lose.

I weighed in at 198.3 again this morning. Yesterday I ate under 1200 calories, which is my usual amount, and I only ate 115 carbs total, PLUS I exercised for 50 min total, split into 2 sessions. My husband says I am looking thinner and my fat clothes are getting too fat, I am resorting to clothes a size down. Therefore, I can only assume that fat is converting to muscle (which is a good thing for a diabetic like me). But I have to wonder...when will the pounds start to drop off. It amazes me that I can do under 1200 calories, control carbs, and exercise and do all the right things and I still don't lose. But going by my blood sugars which are dropping I know I am doing the right thing for myself no matter what the scale says.
  • Medeis, believe it or not, you might not be losing because you are taking in too few calories. Did your consultant put you on 1200 or 1500? From when I used to work there over 14 years ago, I can't remember how many calories you should be eating for your weight right now. But going under 1200 will just make your body start to hold onto any excess weight, even when exercising, because it thinks you're starving. Try bringing your calories up back to 1200 and see if that does it. Sometimes I even go to 1400 to 1500 calories on my MOMO days and have a pretty good loss doing that. Shakes up the ol' metabolism.

I was 0.8 lower on the scale this morning. Getting excited about seeing the 150s again.

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!
  • Today's weight: 197.7. Idk Sandy maybe you are right. But it's like I am not getting hungry. I don't want to eat the carbs and I have few choices which are not carb heavy, so I ignore hunger. Somehow today I have ended up only eating 875 calories. So yes, I will have another mini meal in a while to catch up. That is a good idea.

My dietitian put me on 1500 calories @_@. I'm like...I'll never lose if I eat that many calories. So I know that 1200 is probably a fine amount for me. But you are right maybe I need to eat a bit more now and then. Also, it is amazing the clothes I can fit into. I am fitting into clothes I could not wear like a year ago or so. I am really happy about what is happening. But muscle needs calories too so ok, yes, I have to maybe eat a bit more protein.
  • The b12 is from a diet clinic. I am so hungry this week. PMS = CHOCOLATE. I hope this week will be successful but I am under the weather so I usually eat more but I am hoping to keep it together!
  • Hi Michlove, I totally understand. Also, when you are sick you need to take care of yourself and make sure you get the nutrients you need. You might need an extra bit when sick to overcome the stress of illness.

I weighted 197.7 this morning. I ended up eating 1235 cals and 153 carbs last night. The carbs raised my blood sugar a bit. I think, despite not losing weight, that I need to continue to cut the carbs out of what I am eating. I need to eat so my blood sugar is normal and that means cutting carbs. So it may seem like I am not getting enough to eat and I understand the "starvation mode" thing, but that is not happening to me. I am not starving or hungry. I feel great and I am losing a lot of inches. Maybe this is only transitional while I am converting fat to muscle though.