Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:17 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 199/175/165

Height: 5'8

Congrats Vickie, Im guessing your not happy about it since you didnt say anything else and no exclamation point but dont worry next week I bet will be a good number for you to be excited about. If I have a low week the next week is always bigger well so long as I dont ruin it.

Im so happy for myself tonight my hubby called wanted to grab taco bell like my all time favorite food and I said ok then couldnt stop thinking about it seeing my weigh in is coming up and im hoping to be in the 170s and I worked so hard all week, I called him back and said no dont get it. So I made my favorite JC dinner fish and chips and enjoyed every bite knowing I didnt give in.
lookergirl76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:44 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 222/ticker/160

Height: 5'11

i went out to eat tongiht with friends, and i chose baked salmon with broccoli - i did have ONE drink, but that was it.
xpinkglowx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:07 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Hi Everybody!

Back from WI#2, and I lost 1 pound. I was hoping for a little more, wanted to get out of the 190's, but I will take it. Maybe next week!

Have a great day!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:01 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 199/175/165

Height: 5'8

My weigh in was suppost to be Thursday I rescheduled for Monday I had a few days worth of food left and am pinching my pennies so wanted to use up what I had first. Im noticing alot of weight gone in my neck, face and upper chest area which is great my back is even looking better but I tried on bras today and im just a bit to big to move into a 36 from a 38 im gonna look into some personal training next week. I had a trainer once and I never lost weight but I looked alot better and my back looked so awesome womanly muscular ya know.
lookergirl76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 09:28 AM   #20  
Southside White Sox Fan

I'm finally down 25 pounds. How are you all doing?
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:53 AM   #21  

im doing great. down 37 pounds so far! i am currently 185 and can not remember the last time i was in the 170's so that will feel awesome! my JC counselor is having me do 3 days off jenny and 4 days on, however, im doing all lunches by myself, mainly because im sick of jenny's lunches..hah. i found a great cookbook called Hungry girl 200 under 200, and it is 200 recipes under 200 calories, all of which very easy to make. my favorite so far is a pizza wrap that i have been eating for lunch. very good! only 196 calories
Old 05-24-2009, 11:19 AM   #22  
Who Burst MyBubble? Oh Me

S/C/G: 318/305/?

Height: 5 Foot 2, Eyes of Blue

Here's a question for the group:

How active are you when you see good losses with Jenny?

I am trying to figure out why I was so successful with Jenny in 2005 and then when I've tried it again (several times since), I haven't been successful.

Is anyone finding a correlation between activity level and increased losses with JC?

Thanks for sharing!
Lorie
Godiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 04:24 PM   #23  

i think whats happening to me is that the more weight i lose the lazier i get because i feel like i look pretty good so yeah... i want to lose the rest.. but i think i feel like ill continue to lose weight eating on jenny even if i cut back because i have lost so much already.... its starting to take a turn for the worse. i did a half *** job this week- not gona lie.
Old 05-26-2009, 03:37 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 208/206/125

Height: 5'3

Hello All!

I was reading your old JC thread, and decided to post on this new one. So I am a WW person since Feb, and lost 8 pounds.. and 12 total since December. I still have 70 to go, and decided to try JC (I am going to Vegas in August/a Wedding in December). It is getting delivered this friday and I am planning to start that monday June 1. I ordered the pre-planned menu but the price really freaked me out- I am feeling really shaky about this beacuse of the price and I basically cant do anything for a while in order to pay for that. But hopefully it will be worth it. Glad to meet you all, I hope I can add some insight once I get started too!.
loveDC425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:44 AM   #25  
Southside White Sox Fan

Hey Chicks! It's quiet here. How are you all doing. i took a break last week but am now back firmly on program. I'm down 27.2. Slow but steady wins the race!
Old 06-07-2009, 11:20 AM   #26  

im doing okay - 40 pounds down so far. however, i have this new thing now where whenever i eat breakfast, even after the first bite, my stomach starts KILLING me. and i dont understand why. i have never had a problem with brekfast before. i love it. and i cant just.. not eat breakfast because i work the morning shift and there for will be starving before i get home at 4pm. and working at buffalo wild wings im obviously NOT going to eat at work.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #27  
Southside White Sox Fan

Nicole, that's awesome! I'm happy I found the key for me by not eating the breakfasts and desserts. Too bad it took me so long to figure it out.

Does your stomach hurt with all breakfasts or just certain ones? Maybe you are going to bed too hungry? Maybe try some water or tea or milk first?

I hope you feel better soon. You're only 12 pounds from goal. That is so exciting!
Old 06-09-2009, 03:58 PM   #28  

my stomach has mysteriously stopped hurting? i dont even know.. haha. i know its very exciting! but its taking FOREVERRRRR im used to losing 3 pounds a week and now im lucky if i lose a whole pound in one week. i just want to be there so i can go shopping already...
Old 06-10-2009, 08:26 AM   #29  
Southside White Sox Fan

Oh this old menopausal body would kill to lose 3 pounds in one week! I'm happy with my 1.6 now. Slow and steady wins the race for me. You are SO smart to be doing this when you are young. I predict you'll be shopping before Fall.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:04 AM   #30  

i hope so thats my goal - i want to be there before august. i have a whole bunch of stuff booked up for that month, family vacation, which includes wearing a swimsuit. trip to florida to see my best friend who moved, ive lost about 20 more pounds since ive seen her last, so i want her to be like WOW. lol. annnd im gong away to school in august too. i think i can do it, i just need to get my butt back in gear, ive been really slacking in the exercise department.