Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 02-10-2009, 06:06 PM   #1  

Height: 5'6"

Default Nutrisystem Question

I have been looking into the Nutrisystem program and noticed a post about purchasing the food on QVC. WHat is the benefit of this?

Also, where can I read about the Nutrisystem plan that is just during the week and weekends free?

thans
MAura
scrappinmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:33 PM   #2  
Southside White Sox Fan

If you don't like the food, you can return it and get all your money back!
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #3  

You can get your money back when ordering through Nutrisystem, QVC, or both?
Thanks
Maura
Old 02-10-2009, 06:57 PM   #4  
Learning and burning

S/C/G: HW350ish/SW290/CWticker/GW165

Height: 5'8'

You can read about it on the QVC website, I think! It is pretty helpful to look at the user ratings there. You will find that the weekends aren't "free" in the sense that you may have "all cake, all the time!" You are supposed to eat pretty much the same on the weekends, but without the prepared foods. I agree with Vickie that one of the main reasons to go through QVC is that the return policy is pretty liberal. You can cancel at anytime. Also, according to my math anyway, it is more economical than getting it directly from nutrisystem, especially if you agree to the "favorites" option as opposed to the "custom" option that allows you to choose your own food. One last thing: Costco has partnered with nutrisystem to offer a 35 meal plan for around 260 dollars, which seems to me to be the most affordable option yet. Good luck! (Oh, I have been on nutrisystem for 3 1/2 short weeks and I have dropped a pants size)
dini22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #5  
Southside White Sox Fan

I didn't care for Nutrisystem. I ate 10 days worth of the food and return the other 10 days worth and got a refund for all 20 days worth.

Most of the food was fine. My husband is still on it an losing gangbusters. I went to Jenny Craig and am enjoying the food.

Thanks Dini. I'll have to check out Costco for the hubby!
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #6  

Height: 6'2

one thing however, is you can't order your favorites through Costco.. they just give you a random selection
luvtolose728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 08:32 AM   #7  
Learning and burning

S/C/G: HW350ish/SW290/CWticker/GW165

Height: 5'8'

Very true, luvtolose728. And the same is true for the most economical QVC option as well. You have to pay more to be able to weed out the less delicious choices. For my money, I'll eat what they send me. But I'm not gonna lie, I'll eat most anything really.
dini22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #8  

Thanks for all of this info. I am going to order the one month with weekends free and see how I like that. I appreciate all of the advice
Maura
Old 03-04-2009, 11:08 AM   #9  
banned

I think you'll like it, especially if it helps you to make rather decent progress.
chinchillables is offline   Reply With Quote