Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 10-31-2008, 01:08 PM   #1  
SST

S/C/G: 180/180/120

Height: 5'2"

Default Waiting on my Nutrisystem...

Hi there..my name is Karen and I am new here. I ordered Nutrisystem and I am waiting for it to arrive. I am excited but scared all at the same time. I have done sooo many diets and failed time after time. I work 70 hours a week and am busy for the rest of the time as well so I am hoping the prepackaged nature of Nutrisystem will be a good fit for me. I know that a lot of my weight is due to emotional pain, and I am working on that. My fat is my protection. I just feel so incredibly alone.
I'm just hoping this is a good place to find some non-judgemental support...maybe find a buddy or two.
Thanks for letting me rant!!
Karen
SST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:47 AM   #2  

Hi Karen,

I could have written your post! NS is really a great program. I started in January and have lost just about 63 lbs. It really works!

Check out the Nutrisystem Buddies 2008 thread. There is alot of support and info on it. Also some posts on what to do while you are getting ready to start....like what add-ins you will need, etc.

I wish you lots of luck!

Sue
catresq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:07 PM   #3  
SST

S/C/G: 180/180/120

Height: 5'2"

Thank you Sue!! I wasn't sure anyone was going to respond!! I will check out that other thread..and thanks for the support!!
Awesome success so far too!!
SST is offline   Reply With Quote