3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   Nutrisystem on QVC, Weekends Off... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/148366-nutrisystem-qvc-weekends-off.html)

smil4me2c 08-05-2008 07:44 PM

Nutrisystem on QVC, Weekends Off...

I have just received my first shipment today, and would like to know if anyone else is starting around now!

I am more than excited to start, and just want some support!? Has anyone else actually bought off of QVC like me, or do you all have it off of the website?

I'm excited to get to know all of you because I will be on here a lot!

I hope everyone is doing great, and I hope to hear from you soon!!

neuronerd 08-05-2008 08:28 PM

I bought the same thing! I would love to keep in touch with you while we go through this process together. I already went to the store to get my veggies, fruit, milk, and yogurt. I am going to start tomorrow. How about you?

kaplods 08-06-2008 02:31 PM

My sister lost 25 lbs recently on weekdays only program she ordered through QVC. She canceled it a few weeks ago because there was not enough variety. She lives with my parents in Illinois, and we just got home from a two week visit. While we were there, we were watching QVC, and it seems that they've added more variety to the plan, so she's thinking of ordering the new plan. She has less than 20 lbs left to lose (she looks great now, but still has a bit more booty than she'd like, like our mom she carries almost all of her extra weight in her butt).

smil4me2c 08-06-2008 10:23 PM

nutrisystem

I'm trying to reple to the post that I read, but I'm not not sure exactly how to do this.
I would love to be buddies! I would love to have to check in to someone every night or every few days.

Keep talking to me!:)
Kristin

smil4me2c 08-06-2008 10:27 PM

To reply to the post.... I had been on the Nourish program before also, and so far the Advanced Program has been incredible.
Hopefully it stays that way!! :)

smil4me2c 08-06-2008 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neuronerd (Post 2303377)
I bought the same thing! I would love to keep in touch with you while we go through this process together. I already went to the store to get my veggies, fruit, milk, and yogurt. I am going to start tomorrow. How about you?

I would love to see how we both do! Please keep in touch, I would love to hear from you!! :)

neuronerd 08-07-2008 12:10 AM

Hi Kristin! This is going to be great! How was your first day on the program? I did really good and stuck to it the whole day although I did have a headache for the whole day too. It's probably just my body adjusting to the change.

I don't know about you but since I am started today I have planned on having Wed as my official weigh-in day every week.

Today, my nutrisystem entrees were as follows:
Breakfast: cranberry granola bar
Lunch: Chicken Salad
Dinner: BBQ sauce over beef, beans and rice
Dessert: white chocolate cookie

My goals for the week is to walk 30 mins everyday (dog walk) and try to not cheat on the plan.

What did you have and what are your goals!

puddermom 08-16-2008 02:16 PM

hi,
I just started the nutrisystems QVC diet this week... Had been on it about two years ago and lost 39 pounds.. Sadly, managed to put them back on again.. So giving it another go..But I know it works!! And I would love to have
someone to chat with as to progress and thoughts..

I live by myself..Love the convenience of the food. Yeah, some can be a bit
less than optimal but whatever.. Not that I cook that well for myself to begin with. Do think the quality of food now is much better than it was a few years ago.

This time I did take a few min to read the booklet and the meal planner.. I
was surprised at the added options available. Especially the mid morning
and mid afternoon snacks.. That helps alot.

So here's to all of us having success with this and keeping in touch

Puddermom

sarahraegraham 08-16-2008 09:31 PM

Hello! I just started NS myself, although I am on the full 28-day plan. I've been on it for about 3 days, and the first 2 days meals were okay, nothing better or worse than I would expect from a tv dinner from the grocery. This morning I made the scrambled (powdered) eggs, and they were very blah, but I was very pleased with dinner and dessert, the hearty beef stew and almond biscotti with both DELICIOUS! I had the biscotti dipped in milk and it felt like such a treat.

Good luck to you, and I will hang around and check in for your progress! :)

puddermom 08-17-2008 01:28 PM

Hi gals,
Must say the new advance program tastes waaay better than the old nurish
program.. Yesterday I had the apple granola bar for breakfast, the ckn ala king for lunch and the lasagna with a salad for dinner.. topped it all off with the yummy blueberry lemon bar.. Wow, that sure took care of my sweet tooth..

still get the "noshes" in the evening watching tv... And carrot sticks just don't do it for me.. LOL.. Thank goodness I'm out of oreos..

Puddermom

kissesmomof4 08-17-2008 11:59 PM

I did NS this past winter. It was really great. I urge you to check out the NS message boards to find ways to make the foods taste better with free items. Some of the foods like the eggs just need to be played around with a little to make them better.

Puddermom, I found that holding off until about 1.5-2 hours before bed to have dessert was the best plan for me. It kept me full enough that I did not need to nibble before bed. Oh and if you do need to nibble and carrot sticks don't work for you you can have sugar free jello, or maybe there is a veggie you would like to eat. I like grape tomatoes and cucumbers!

puddermom 08-20-2008 01:47 PM

amanda,
Now the grape tomatoes sound really good to me.. I do think the desserts
are better now than they used to be.. got so sick of chocolate pudding
and cocoa before.. Good idea on holding off the dessert until later too.. Maybe a bottle of water between dinner and the dessert.. Takes me forever
to drink the water.
Thanks,
Puddermom