3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc-194/)
-   -   Nutrisystem results (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/147828-nutrisystem-results.html)

Lisa0513 07-31-2008 10:51 AM

Nutrisystem results

Just curious how much anyone lost on their first 28 days of NS. I only ordered a 28 day supply, skeptic that I am.... But I am already thinking of ordering for another month to get to my goal.... just wondering what your guys results were....pics would be awesome too....Thanks guys.
Ps. DAY 6 and 5lbs down already!!!!!! (and I only want to lose 20!)

jillnicole03 07-31-2008 11:18 AM

I personally havn't done Nutrisystem, but I was wondering how you like the food, and if it is enough to get you full, or do you feel hungry?

Lisa0513 07-31-2008 11:31 AM

Hey Jill,
I know I will totally sound like a commercial, but I am never hungry, as a matter of fact one of my first posts was "how am i gonna eat all this". Like I said I am on day 6 and I have really enjoyed everything so far (btw the cheesy mashed potatoes rock) and I think the food is better than the lean cuisines I usually get. They microwave in 2 minutes, since they're not frozen. Here's what my menu looks like today if it helps:
8am banana
9:30 (get to work) coffee and Cranberry Orange Pastry (ns)
11am orange
1 pm salad (spring mix, cucumbers, mushrooms, hb egg, ff ranch) and pasta parm with brocolli (ns)
3 pm string cheese and almonds
5:30 yogurt
7 pm ns dinner entree (haven't picked yet) and steamed veggies (i use those new ziploc steam bags for fresh spinach and baby carrots, they work awesome, you can dress up the veggies with spices n stuff)
9 pm coffee and ns dessert
I don't have my log in front of me right now, I may not have hit all of my protiens/dairys etc. I usually check when i get home from work and then try to incorporate whats left into dinner.

Sorry for the long post, but as you can see you can eat all day! Crazy...I think NS is making a believer out of me....we'll see on Day 28!

Lisa

jillnicole03 07-31-2008 12:28 PM

Thank you for all the information! I hope all works well for you! That's so awesome. I wish I could do Nutrisystem I just don't have the money right now, but I've wanted to for awhile. I see som of the little meals at Big Lots alot for like a dollar each, but they look so small, like a cup full.

Lisa0513 07-31-2008 12:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 29875

Attachment 29876

I found these, did they show up? I found them on the ns discussion boards, they help you do ns on your own, so if you can find the ns foods at the store you could still do the program.

catresq 07-31-2008 05:26 PM

Hi Everyone..

Lisa - I am just under 7 months on NS and have lost 52.5 lbs.

Jill - There are lots of ways to do NS on your own. I am pretty sure there is some good info on the NS Buddies 2008 in addition to the links Lisa sent.

Sue

fiberlover 07-31-2008 07:26 PM

Lisa, my first month on NS I lost 10 pounds. I was very happy with that. I had lost 45 pounds before starting NS last August.

Over the last year I lost 60 pounds or so over the last year. I do NS 2 days a week now.

jillnicole03 08-01-2008 12:00 PM

WOw that's awesome.. I'm going to look into that! Thank you!!!

feypore 08-04-2008 02:09 AM

those are good results catresq, i hope i do as good as you.
http://www.gogoplat.com/fat.jpg
http://www.gogoplat.com/nice.jpg

InWonderland 08-24-2008 10:38 AM

That's awesome! I'm thinking about doing NS so this is good to hear.
Thanks!

2 dogs 1 lady 09-12-2008 07:47 PM

I have not yet completed my 1st full week and I am down 6lbs.

kissesmomof4 09-12-2008 08:56 PM

I wish I still had the calendar I charted my weight loss progress with but it was a casualty of our recent move. I think I lost 8 pounds in the first month. Some people with a lot to lose have much bigger losses than that though!

sarahraegraham 09-19-2008 07:47 AM

I have to say that when I first started NS I expected dramatic results the first week or two, and when I didn't get them I was kind of bummed out. But, I needn't have been upset, because after 5 weeks I have lost 10 lbs, just from eating, no exercise at all. I plan on adding that in and hopefully that will speed up my next 10 lb loss, but really that's 2 lbs a week! Excellent progress. Hang in there and don't give up!

traceym1 09-29-2008 01:08 PM

I broke my ankle and am out of work right now but would loveto do NS on my own. I can not open up the links, I guess I do not have theright whatever. Is there another way to find out how?
Tracey

traceym1 09-30-2008 12:08 PM

bump