Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 04-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #1  

Default Anyone on Diet to Go?

I am considering this program and wondered if it is as yummy and convenient as I'm hoping it is. I have at least 100lbs. to lose and did great once upon a time on WW when I was single and had oodles of time to grocery shop and plan meals. Now I have a house, husband, a child and I work insane amounts of hours. I can squeeze in time to exercise or to plan meals but not both! I'm hoping that this DTG might be for me. Does anyone have any experience in it?

tia!
HeatherDG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 03:37 PM   #2  

Default Diets To Go

Hi Heather,

I am receiving my first order on Thursday 4-17-08 and will be started the food on Friday 4-18-08. I will let you know. I was on eDiets for 6 weeks, loved the food but not their customer service and inconsistent delivery schedule. I finally had the nerve to cancel them last week and decided on DTG. I am hoping the food is good. So far the customer service is wonderful. I will keep you posted. - sydan
sydan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 196.5/see ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

I'm on this plan now - the local pickup version - and so far I really like it! I've super excited to get my new batch of food today!!

You can check out my blog (linked below) for photos & reviews of the food. I think it's very delicious.
noodlebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 04:49 PM   #4  
I CAN DO THIS!!

S/C/G: 360.6/335.4/140

Height: 5'7½"

I was on their plan for two months (almost a year ago) when I was first starting out and I really enjoyed the food... some things I even miss. I did have some trouble in the beginning with them getting my substitutions wrong (I don't eat tomatoes or pasta at all) but they always were quick to credit my account for the items they sent incorrectly. I would definitely recommend giving them a try. I'm even considering going back on the program for a month or so over the summer because it is so convenient and I'd love that freedom from cooking.

Good luck!
gina1221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 12:45 PM   #5  
Turtle Extraordinaire

Gina, did you lose weight well on DTG?

BTW, you're doing fabulously! Woo-hoo!
LaurenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:19 PM   #6  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodlebean View Post
I'm on this plan now - the local pickup version - and so far I really like it! I've super excited to get my new batch of food today!!

You can check out my blog (linked below) for photos & reviews of the food. I think it's very delicious.
Nice! I didn't know they had a local pickup version. I guess it'd help if I tried looking though wouldn't it... LOL.
chinchillables is offline   Reply With Quote