Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 06-18-2007, 02:11 AM   #1  

Default eDiets Deliciously Yours

Has anyone tried this program from eDiets called DeliciouslyYours? It's not for me since I'm not living in the States right now but am thinking about getting it for my dad. We have a family friend that uses it and they claim the food is delicious, she wasn't able to stay on Nutrisystem but says she can easily stay on this. I don't know about these things. The food is apparantely delivered to your fresh in cold insulated containers, not freeze dried or anything. From the website it does look good as does the menu. The cost is about the same as Nutrisystem on the standard package but more expensive on the gourmet package. Plus it looks like you get membership to the eDiets site and diet consultants.

I don't know, it's just something I'm considering but would like to hear from people who have tried it. Any help is appreciated.
WSNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 200/196/135

Height: 5'4"

Some people here have written about ediets express (DY). I have read about quite a few who have lost 60+ lbs. It must be easy to stay on, but expensive. They were saying that it is about $700 a month. That is MUCh more than Nutrisystem. A few people had a problem with the fat and sodium content of the food. One item had as much as 1700mg of sodium in it! That is about a whole days worth. They didn't say how many grams of fat. Other people said that they stuck to the diet and lost weight with no problem. I don't know if the people who lost so much weight were on the more expensive low fat version they offer or not. I am about to try a service called Diet-to-Go this week. This is the first one I have tried since Nutrisystem last year (couldn't eat that shelf stable food, lol). DTG is a fresh food service and the price is pretty reasonable. There is another one called BistroMD that is supposed to be good also.
workit120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:56 PM   #3  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

There are a few 3FC reviews of food delivery programs which can be found here

http://www.3fatchicks.com/Diets/Diets_Detailed/

Diets to go and BistroMD are there. I think a review of deliciously yours is coming.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote