Started Jenny Craig This Week

• Hi - I started Jenny craig this week and I'm looking for some online buddies to keep me motivated
  • Hey, I started Jenny this week too. I Love it!! If I can do it, I know anyone can. Stick with it, and before you know the weight will melt off of you..

Stacie
  • Welcome. I'm about a month in (have 4th weigh in today). I'm amazed at how easy it has been. I guess because you get to have dessert.
  • Thanks for the support ladies! I think you are right the dessert makes all the difference!
  • Hey ladies, how are yall doing on Jenny so far?
  • new to jc
    hi everyone, i just joined jc tonight all set for starting the program tomorrow,may i join this gang? maybe we can all help each other , i have alot to lose...take care
  • Welcome!!! I dont even know if people are still active here. None of the Jenny threads seem active. Well I joined Jenny last week, and lOve IT!!
  • lets keep this thread going
    well good morning jc chicks, having my first jc meal, french toast,yum i love it, what kind of exercises are u doing with jc
  • Ive been swimming, but Im going to start adding more. like 10,000 steps per day, and fitness dvd's. Love them. How about you?
  • oops day 1
    i really like the food, had the turkey burger love it, salisbury steak was good also, almost through day one, had a little bit of cake was not on the program, i cant beleive i am eating every 3 or 4 hours, not even hungry i am on 1700 cal,
  • mind if I ask a question?

I am wondering how a typical days meals looks for the 1700 calorie menu.
  • 1700 looks like
    sure i start w/my jc breakfast i have to add i c low fat milk, 1 fruit
    3 hours later 1 fruit and 1/2 low fat cottage cheese or yogurt
    then jc lunch with 2c salad 2tbl low fat dressing
    3 hours later 1 piece of bread w/ 1 egg
    then jc dinner with 1c vegies added to dinner
    the i have my jc dessert right after dinner
    finally before bed 1 have a ff yogurt,
    lot of food small portion , i am not hungry at all i called my consaltant and asked if i can skip the egg and toast snack because i really am not hunry i can wait for dinner so hope this helps, my 1st weigh in is wednesday i will be happy 2 lbs,