Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 06-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #16  

Quote:
Originally Posted by full of grace View Post
Do you happen to know where the local pick-up centers are located? Obviously, Michigan, since that's where you pick-up, but do you happen to know the other main "spots"?

Because that $119 beats what I'm paying for BistroMD (but obviously, that $260 if I had to have it delivered, like I do with BistroMD, would be nearly $100 more than what I'm currently spending).

Also, is your $119 for seven days with snacks (I'm guessing yes, since you're saying you've only had to add milk, each day).

Thanks in advance for your answers. So glad you're having a good experience and I'm eager to learn more about your program!

Have a great weekend.
Full of Grace,

Try this map:

seattlesutton.com/Locations.asp

If you are in the non-purple areas there are distribution centers near you. If you're in a purple area you're SOL .

A lot of the meals have little pudding cups or fruit that could be eaten separately as a snack, but they pack them with the meals. Most of the meals have a lot of components so you can break them up throughout the day if you prefer to eat more frequent small meals.

Instead of milk sometimes I'll have a cheese stick, cottage cheese or a yogurt or frozen yogurt.

Since 1,200 calories is a little low if I'm feeling hungry I'll add fruit or veggies and sometimes 100 cal popcorn packs or sf Jello or pudding.

Last edited by Rachael81; 06-27-2008 at 07:16 PM.
Rachael81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #17  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

Yes, it was the home delivery price I was looking at. I was really surprised at the price, because about 5 years ago when I was on it, it was only $105 per week, but that was in IL and I picked up at the distribution center.

Glad to hear that the prices didn't go up that much.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 10:22 PM   #18  
blissfully gluten-free

S/C/G: 195/192/170

Height: 5'7"...................................... waist: 38"/34"/28"

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael81 View Post
If you're in a purple area you're SOL .
Ah, crud. That's me. Oh, well, thanks for getting me to the right place to find out, just the same!

Quote:
A lot of the meals have little pudding cups or fruit that could be eaten separately as a snack, but they pack them with the meals. Most of the meals have a lot of components so you can break them up throughout the day if you prefer to eat more frequent small meals.
What a good idea! Cool!

Quote:
Instead of milk sometimes I'll have a cheese stick, cottage cheese or a yogurt or frozen yogurt.
Makes sense. Sometimes that's more "what you want" and it works out to the same (or close enough, right?) as the milk.

Quote:
Since 1,200 calories is a little low if I'm feeling hungry I'll add fruit or veggies and sometimes 100 cal popcorn packs or sf Jello or pudding.
Perfect.

Thank you so much.

Maybe I'll find myself in a financial situation to want to try something a little pricier, but right now the $145/wk. is about my cap, so I'll stick with BistroMD for now. Good to know Seattle is working so well for you, though, and that the food is good. That's what makes it something you can really stick with, after all.

Thanks for the quick reply!!
full of grace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:59 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 226/184.5/150

Height: 5'4

i tried all 5 weeks and i thought the food was great tasting. my only complaint was the price. if it was cheaper i would love to do it again.
langston28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:53 AM   #20  

Default Is anyone still doing this? (m)

I'm starting tonite.

I'm excited. Last January, I joined Slim 4 Life, and although I lost 45lbs on it, over the summer, I had a relapse, and gained back 15lbs. Too much beers and too much being bored on the plan.

So I cheated. Alot.

I have decided with my dh help (he suggested it) that I should try Seattle Suttons, one of the biggest problems I am having right now is my lack of enthusiasm for cooking, grocery shopping (for myself) and making seperate meals for me, my kids, my dh. So this will help me.

I can still cook meals for the kids and dh, but I don't have to fix anything for me. YEA! I cannot wait. And the variety seems to be alot more than I was living on with Slim 4 Life.

My goal is to lose 30 more lbs. I hope I can do it. We'll find out.

Would love to see if anyone is still using SS.

JoAnn
brittney2323 is offline   Reply With Quote