NS Newbie needs help

• Hi all, I started Nutrisystem yesterday and I'm having some problems with knowing what I can and can't have. I bought my food from eBay over the Easter holiday and have enough for about a month and a half. I also bought the little ckbook size booklet daily diary and the book from ebay. I think I must be missing something that the people who order from NS get. For example, the pancakes - I had the choc. chip pancakes this morning and they were delicious all by themself. I could not find anything in the booklet that said I could have syrup or what it would count as. The little booklet lists very few items as fat and I am totally lost on what is a fat and what is a condiment. Some of the postings on this site have helped a lot (like switching the meals around ie dinner for lunch), but I still need more info. What extra info do you get if you order from NS? Is there a site that lists the extras - like the syrup and how it counts or more examples of the proteins or dairy? I appreciate any answers. thanks so much!
  • Ns
    I am on NS too. Been on for about a week. I joined on line rather than e-bay cause you do get food lists, diary and personal counciling if you need it, also chat line etc.
    I have a friend that has lost 50 pounds already (6 months) and she looks great.
    You can have sugar free syrup with your pancakes. You can eat veggies and fruit.
    I am a night worker so my meals are always mixed up and I usually eat my breakfast before going to bed and my supper when I wake up. Doesn't matter when you eat them, as long as you eat 1 of each everyday. Don't have two suppers one day, and two breakfasts the next. I each every day.
    I have a salad as well, and fruit for my snacks.
    Easy diet.
    What did you pay on ebay? I pay 273 a month and that includings shippping and it is delivered to my door. If you join you get to pick waht you want to eat, don't have to chose the ones you don't and you get a week free food the first time. If you are interested let me know and I can help you.
    Good luck and happy losing