Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 02-12-2008, 09:31 AM   #1  
I feel blah..

S/C/G: 217.5/193.0/140

Height: 5'3"

Default New Lifestyle Diet

I have read about this 1 time on these forums. It's called the New Lifestyle Diet. You can google if it you want. I just want to know if anyone has tried it and has any reviews? It's supposed to be the same idea as medifast, looks a bit more pricier though.

Thanks!

:edit: when I used the search function, nothing came up for me, then I look on page 2 and 3 and see a couple threads there already. So just ignore this.

Last edited by Sneeks; 02-12-2008 at 09:41 AM.
Sneeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:11 PM   #2  
ChubNoMo

Sneeks,

I've used New Lifestyle before. I had originally started on Medifast. I was running low on stuff and it always takes me a week and a half to get my order so I ordered NL and it comes within 2 days (I'm in CA and so is it) My review is this...it's alot less expensive than MF, I like the hot cocoa and cappuccino, the sloppy joes, and the bars. I didn't care for any of their cream soups. Didn't like their puddings either. But...you can contact Hamilton Erridge (owner) and he'll send you a bunch of free samples. Their customer support is great. I prefer MF shakes and soups much more. They just taste better IMO.

VeggieGal
VeggieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:18 PM   #3  

I just ordered it (2 weeks worth). I've been looking for a shake-based plan that was not soy-based and this seemed to fit the bill. Will let you know how it goes once the food comes.
walkmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 08:16 PM   #4  

Default just started

My food came and I just started today. So far everything tasted ok except for the vanilla shake/pudding. I made it into the pudding--mistake. Stick with the shake.

We'll see if I can stick with this!
walkmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:10 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 270/246/170

Height: 5'6"

I've been on it for 7 weeks and I have lost 32 pounds. I love it. The shakes are good. I doctor them up with (allowed on plan) flavorings for variety. I always make them in the blender with lots of ice, so they are thick and yummy. I lost 106 pounds a few years back on a similar plan. It only took me 6 months to lose. Unfortunately, I didn't stick with maintenance and I fell back into back habits. I choose New Lifestyle because its cheaper and has a better variety of flavors. I believe this is the most simple diet I've ever been on. I don't have to count calories or fat or carbs or points. I just drink the shakes and the weight is melting off of me. Its not always easy, but it is simple.
lala229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:00 PM   #6  
banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieGal View Post
Sneeks,

I've used New Lifestyle before. I had originally started on Medifast. I was running low on stuff and it always takes me a week and a half to get my order so I ordered NL and it comes within 2 days (I'm in CA and so is it) My review is this...it's alot less expensive than MF, I like the hot cocoa and cappuccino, the sloppy joes, and the bars. I didn't care for any of their cream soups. Didn't like their puddings either. But...you can contact Hamilton Erridge (owner) and he'll send you a bunch of free samples. Their customer support is great. I prefer MF shakes and soups much more. They just taste better IMO.

VeggieGal
I feel the same way really. The taste is a VERY noticeable difference that is worth paying the extra money for.
chinchillables is offline   Reply With Quote