Old 05-07-2011, 06:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 174.5/168/140

Height: 5' 5"

Default getting sloppy with program

I just wanted to tell on myself that towards the end of this week I have been getting sloppy around my program. I have started picking on my food as I prepare it and before I sit down to eat it. I have been eating a low sugar frozen yogurt almost daily since beginning and this week I started dipping into sprinkles. Also, I picked at some of my son's candy tthat was in the kitchen last night.

It has not been a matter of overeating calories-I had lots of wiggle room to keep me under the 1500 a day I eat-its more of bad habits creeping back-

I just wanted to tell on myself-thanks-
amyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 197/164/158

Height: 5'8"

The important thing is you recognized what was happening. It's only food. Maybe not the best nutritional choice,but it's still just food. Don't give it more power over you than it deserves,which is minimal.You didn't rob a bank or beat a small animal. Nothing immoral in a sugar buzz! Forgive yourself and move on.Today is a new day!
Veal2Steel is offline   Reply With Quote