Anyone attended an online meeting??

• I was wondering if anyone has ever done OA online through the online meetings? Any insight would be great. I NEED to do something and going to a meeting isn't an option for a few reasons. None in my immediate area and no time..I am a SAHM with DH working out of the house an hour away so I thought my next best option would be online since I am home and have 24 hr. access to the computer.

Thanks in advance
    Julie
  • Julie, yes I have and they work too. I like face to face first then there are also telephone meetings. They are long distance so one almost has to have unlimited long distance or could get expensive, I do and do those too as we only have one face to face meeting here. You can find a list of both on line and phone meetings at oa.org.

keep us posted how it goes.

hugs
    patd
  • I attend face to face and online meetings. If online is your only option than go for it!!
  • Well I finally attended my first online meeting tonight. Everyone was very nice and encouraging. Thanks for all the replies on the online meetings
  • It's great to see you making progress, keep up the good work!

patd
  • Yes, I just found online meetings and love it! I have been trying to get to a weekly meeting but struggling. At home I can catch a couple meetings a day. They are so inspirational.
  • i attend an online meeting every morning at 7am centeral time. love it and learning so much about myself from going.
    i only have 1 FtoF meeting here and i find i need so much more interaction and support.
    online meeting are great.