Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2002, 11:19 AM   #1  

Question lost and confused

I am not real sure how to use this site. just know that I need help in some form. I have been over weight now for going on 8 years. I have struggled long enough with my eating. I am ready to get past it and begin living again. So if anyone out there reads this and can help me please do. Please.
Old 05-13-2002, 02:54 PM   #2  

Hey there, Vallen! (( welcome! ))

I know this can be a confusing place. You might feel like a kid walking onto the playground of a new school -- lots of other people who know each other and are joyously jumping rope in perfect synchronization.

Just look around a little and find posts that resonate with you, then jump right in!! I think we all find sisters here. Only we fight less. (Or when we DO fight, it's harder to pull hair.)

Congratulations on finding a place where you are honored for taking on the fight by others who are sister warriors. Welcome again!
Closed Thread