The Slow Carb Diet (Thread 2)

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • Rennie have you tried making your own refried beans? I make them in the crock and freeze them. It's pretty easy and I think they are better or comparable to canned, and cheaper.
  • Quote: dt, I'm still here but not necessarily eating slow carb or on plan . I need to get my motivation back. I have a goal for my birthday next Monday and if I keep feeding my stomach and not using my brain I will not make it for certain

Well it's okay. Keep trying. I lose my motivation every few days and binge eat and drink alcohol. Soemthing i'm working on as well.
  • Hey DT,
    I remember you! You have been around here a lot longer than I, but I remember you were struggling when I first joined the group. So glad you are back! Please stay! I'm a So Cal girl. I'm from Long Beach. Grew up on boats and the beach. Now in the mountains with too much winter... (Sigh.
    ...)

Rennie - still here! Think I'm down almost 3 lbs, but have WW weigh-in on Wed to know for sure. Having trouble sticking to slow carb. Been obsessed with my cookbook, but need to add some recipes that are not so decadent. I do LOVE to cook!!!! I am really too excited about this cookbook project!!! Very new for me. Have always been an artist, illustrator, graphic designer and good cook, but never combined them. Is soooooo much fun!!!!!!
  • Will let you know how I did after my Wed weigh-in.

Have you ever watched Chopped? Man, I love that show now! Don't know why exactly because I don't like any other realty TV show, but I think because it's helping me with presentation and cooking ideas for my cookbook. Pretty strange because this is new for me.
  • Just enjoyin' it for now! But decided this week to try some better, healthier low carb recipes. Just need some inspiration!!!

What geographic place inspires you to eat healthier food???? Any ideas Peeps???
  • Gotta get this thread closed ... it's at 500 post new thread link is below

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/othe...ml#post4979825