Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 04:42 PM   #226  
slow carb newbie

S/C/G: 198/198/175

Height: 5'9"

missy, am i allowed to share a link? just google "living fuel".

it is super healthy and all one really needs. like 28gs of protein 2 scoops (meal serving). i usually do one scoop for breakfast. some people think the taste is horrible. they do make a fruit version too but i prefer the greens version

i have a friend who is a distributor and i can get it for cost.

todays meals:

B-1 scoop living fuel greens drink
L-3 eggs. some refried beans (not sure if this is ok), and some salsa
D-late lunch/early dinner 3 eggs, sour cream and salsa
S-1 scoop living fuel greens drink before 7pm bball
D2-Late Dinner around 10 pm 2 eggs, some cheese, salsa, sour cream and 3 pieces of bacon
(about 2 large cups of decaf with a bunch of heavy cream sipped throughout the day, during meals i drink water)

down 2.5lbs from yesterday...but i guess that is mostly water weight even though i ate late

Last edited by belief; 02-19-2014 at 11:51 AM. Reason: adding meal
Old 02-18-2014, 09:46 PM   #227  
Steph

S/C/G: HW 221/ CW 176/GW 155

Height: 5'6"

Hi all!

Well tomorrow is WW weigh in. Don't feel like I've lost much but will see tomorrow. My scale seems to differ from theirs.

Rennie- the soup I made consisted of a bunch of veggies (including leeks, broccoli, cauliflower and kale) cooked together and then blended smooth in a blender. Most probably the worst soup I've ever made! Yuk! Really strong veggie taste!!! I've tried it a few days after work and always switch to cut up veggies, which is good, but hate to toss it. I hate wasting food but this is something that even the dogs won't eat! Oh well, will try again with another this weekend. I'm a pretty good cook so it's rare no one will eat it!

Had an Atkins frozen egg entree for breakfast, (thought I'd try it but it was pretty yucky), a chocolate Pure Protein shake for lunch, (which I think was better than EAS), and a double chicken chopped salad from Subway for dinner with only vinegar for dressing. (Really, REALLY wanted a Big Pastrami on some nice warm bread!!!!) Very busy day with no time for cooking.

Will let you know how weigh in goes tomorrow.

Have a great day tomorrow Peeps!
Old 02-19-2014, 01:39 AM   #228  

S/C/G: 244/223/160

Height: 5ft 4in.

Good morning everyone. I hope everyone is doing well! Day 3 of my IP siet beginning, so far do good. It's very restrictive but I think that is what I need now, some strict guidelines. I was snacking too much on hummus, guacamole, PB and nuts. If and when my weight comes down a bit I will switch back to slow carb.
BBF:Pint warm water with lemon juice
BF: chocolate protein drink with spinach, coffee, ice
Lunch: 3 potatoe/pancake rolls with WF blueberry spread
Dinner: Pulled pork WF BBQ sauce and turnip
snack: Quest bar
HAve a good day everyone
Old 02-19-2014, 10:07 AM   #229  
Slow Carb Newbie

S/C/G: Starting at 155 / ticker / 130

Height: 5' 6"

Thanks Belief, I'll google it. I like the idea of having a shake that combines protein and veggies!

Good luck Steph with weigh in! What you listed as having eaten sounds very on target so I'm sure you'll have a loss! I usually make my shakes in the morning, but no time or almond milk this morning and had a pure protein in my fridge. They are delish!

TwoTots it is sooooo easy to over snack on hummus, gauac, etc. Ugh! I'm hungry now just thinking of them because they are so delish.

I had a 7am dentist appt this morning and forgot to weigh in. I did really well limiting my carbs and calories though, so I think it might be good. I still need to make my turkey veggie chili so I get in my slow carbs during the day. Will do so tonight!
Old 02-19-2014, 10:20 AM   #230  
slow carb newbie

missy, the protein is rice based too, so it is supposed to be easier to digest and stuff. i love it but not all like the taste. i like the taste but others have told me it was horrible :/

contact me if you decide to get some. my friend sells it on ebay for a discount.
Old 02-19-2014, 08:40 PM   #231  

S/C/G: 168/150

Height: 5'5"

You all are so disciplined with your menus! Gotta lose weight sticking to those meals!

I wanted to report that I have lost another pound...154lbs! 4 more to goal of 150. Second goal is 145.

Since I have osteoporosis, I have to lose weight slowly so as not to lose bone mass. Any one else fighting bone loss?

But we are getting there!!!!

Blessings!
Old 02-20-2014, 01:38 AM   #232  

Well done Mc Smurf! You must be looking and feeling great. Day 4 for my new plan. I'm counting daily because I'm trying to be so careful. It's an expensive food plan and I don't want to mess up yet another diet. the potential for losing a lot of weight is huge only if the rules are followed, like all diets I suppose. I just usually break the rules. So far so good, no crazy rule breaking. The scale is moving but I will wait until Monday for my weekly weigh in to note down the figures I see. Have a good day everyone.
BBF: glass of water and lemon juice
BF: white chocolate protein shake
Lunch: 3 protein muffins and fruit spread
Dinner: ? meat and veg
snack: Quest bar

Last edited by TwoTots; 02-20-2014 at 01:39 AM.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:10 AM   #233  
slow carb newbie

B-1.5 scoop living fuel
L-2 eggs, cheese, sour cream, salsa
S-2 eggs, cheese, sour cream, salsa
D1-2 eggs, sour cream, salsa, refried beans
bball again
D2-2 eggs, salsa, refried beans
(2 cups decaf w/ heavy cream throughout day)

i am not getting sick of eggs yet, but i need a little more variety with the condiments/beans.

down to 193, 5lbs lost starting my 5th day. it must be mostly water weight because my belly doesn't seem smaller.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:44 AM   #234  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

well you all are doing well to you all

I'm doing ok not as disciplined as I was last month but not gaining so not bad

Have a great on point day
Old 02-20-2014, 04:57 PM   #235  

Well done belief, good going. Love 2b not gaining is great. if I'm not dieting I'm gaining! Off to bed now before I snack! Talk tomorrow.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:57 PM   #236  

S/C/G: 168/150

Height: 5'5"

Sorry, about the gaining TwoTots!

Oops...I went up a bit, too but what goes up, MUST come down!!!!

It's a crazy day here! We were going to the condo to finish up some closets, but the water main turn-off valve was leaking and my hubby had to "dig-in" and fix it. After 3 hours and new parts, he had it fixed like new for only $29.00 in parts! So glad my hubby is so talented!

It gave me time to fix an oriental dish. Veggies and sauce were great, but the fried rice cost a bit on the carbs. Hubby was happy! And that makes me happy.

Breakfast was Yogurt with chia seeds, protein, extra fiber and blueberries.
Lunch was a hot ham w/cheese on dark rye.

Will do better tomorrow. Remember, I said, "Today was crazy!"

Have a great night!

Oh, how many posts before I can upload a photo for my profile?????

Blessings!

Last edited by McSurf; 02-20-2014 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 02:35 AM   #237  

good morning Mc surf. Ilike your saying ..what goes up must come down!. You need 20posts and I think 20 days on the forum and then you can make a ticker post pics. I'm right about the ticker but maybe you cab post pics now. I'm sure love2be can give you the right info here. TGIF!
BF: Protein shake, spinach, coffee
snack: pickles
Lunch: potato/pancake protein rolls with WF fruit spread
Snack: Quest bar
Dinner: Roast cabbage and cauliflower with beef burger.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:21 AM   #238  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Thanks TwoTots

McSurf go to the intro threads and say hi, it'll boost you up to 20 post, you joined in 2008 so you're good there then add your ticker and your picture

I went to Chili's yesterday with my daughter and her husband for her 21st birthday. It was definitely no where near a low carb day.

B ~ clear soup (veggie & chicken broth, onion and parsley)
L ~ a little deviled ham on one Melba toast
S ~ strawberry/yellow cake with cream cheese icing and chocolate ice cream
D ~ about 8 fries with ketchup, baked potato soup, salad with 1000 island

but I got all of my water in ... today's a new day ... and I have the opportunity to get it right

Last edited by love2b150; 02-21-2014 at 08:22 AM.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:01 AM   #239  
Steph

S/C/G: HW 221/ CW 176/GW 155

Height: 5'6"

Lost only 1 lb at WW this week but I'll take it! Have a great day everyone!

(Where is Jacqui?)
Old 02-21-2014, 09:09 AM   #240  

TGIF. This Friday came around quickly. tomorrow would normally be a cheat day for me but this new diet plan hasn't got one. Boohoo! But the cheat days were derailing me a bit so, maybe I will have a cheat IP meal. Make some thing special but on plan. Im feeling a little slimmer already, my trousers feel a little looser. Gotta go, kids coming into my art room.
Closed Thread