Old 09-29-2014, 01:53 PM   #466  

S/C/G: 194/150

Height: 67

After my doc recommended Dukan to me a couple of weeks ago, I researched it and thought...why not give it a try! We are doing a "Biggest Loser" contest where I work so this is a great opportunity for me to try this diet and maybe win the contest. We weighed in of Friday so I started the "diet" for dinner that evening. It is now Monday and I have lost a total of 4.4lbs. Still a long way to go but and encouraged to see results!!!! According to the dukan diet website I should do the Attack phase for 3 days. Think I am going to stretch it to 5. I am not a veggie person...but I am looking forward to eating something different than protein, protein, protein.

Any tips or variations of meals are greatly appreciated!
holleyann1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:58 AM   #467  

S/C/G: 253/253/149

Height: 170cm/ 5 ft 7in

Hey guys - hows everyone going with the Dukan diet? I'm on Day 10 now and have seen good results so far. This thread hasn't been active for a while, but I'm sure I'm not the only one going Dukan!!
Golda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 11:55 AM   #468  

S/C/G: 204/179.4/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Hello!

Hi Golda and any other Dukaners!

I started the Dukan diet a week ago and I have having good results so far. My history, I was 204 when I gave birth to my daughter. I settled out to 189, with daily walks and eating healthier. I did a boot camp exercise program for 7 weeks, six workouts a week and lost a defeating 5.5 pounds. I switched to Dukan diet with less intense exercise 6 days a week and have lost 5 additional pounds.

Anyone else actively on Dukan 1 or 2?

Last edited by Newmomanorcal; 05-17-2015 at 11:56 AM.
Newmomanorcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 10:51 AM   #469  

Default Dukan Diet sugar/carbs

Hi, I am confused on the whole dairy thing with Dukan Diet. They tell you to only have ff dairy, but when it is ff the sugar/carb content is higher than the full fat version. It is my understanding that the sugar/carb is what effects your insulin, and not the fat. Help clarify I am confused!!
PBogho57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 09:26 PM   #470  

S/C/G: 130/108/104

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBogho57 View Post
Hi, I am confused on the whole dairy thing with Dukan Diet. They tell you to only have ff dairy, but when it is ff the sugar/carb content is higher than the full fat version. It is my understanding that the sugar/carb is what effects your insulin, and not the fat. Help clarify I am confused!!
To be honest, I don't know. What I do know is that I tried the Mediterranean diet before which allows a lot of dairy and cheese and olive oil.

I tried the Dukan these past few months and I have lost weight at a much faster and steady pace. It has way less fat because they don't allow oils, or cheese etc. I don't go nutz on the dairly though. I eat plain yogurt in recipes, fat free milk in my morning coffee and occasional sour cream dipping sauce.
chubbysmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 07:44 AM   #471  

S/C/G: 229/186/143

Height: 5'2

Hi all,

Is this really the latest Dukan-related thread? I've been binge-reading my way through the first 2 support strings, only to find that this one ended last year...

...but I need Dukan buddies and you all seem like a lovely bunch of people! I've over 60 lbs to loose and I can't do this on my own

Am on day 5 of my 6-day attack phase, just had a nice lunch of marinated smoked salmon and tofu. Not finding this phase anywhere near as monotone or difficult as expected after reading a bit online.

Is there anyone still out there who wants to share their experience or is just about to start on Dukan? Come forth, I won't bite

Mila
milacikova is offline   Reply With Quote