Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 04:54 PM   #541  

S/C/G: 82/63/65 kg

Height: 160 cm

Fantastic effort Doug, you're certainly off to a flying start!
I did a 1/1 combination and had 2 tablespoons of oat bran every day. That worked for me and it is important to have all the recommended oat bran for wellbeing and regularity.
Good luck with the rest of your journey
Anna

Last edited by amak30; 06-22-2012 at 11:04 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:07 AM   #542  

S/C/G: 170/130/135

Height: 5' 4"

Hi Anna and Doug,

Yes, my weight has been relatively steady aroung 61 to 61.5 kg the last two weeks. 61 was my TW, I went onto consolodation at 63 and have lost almost 2 more kg to be just a smidgen above my TW. I am very happy with this diet and the new me!

I agree with Anna, 2 tablespoons oat bran each day on Cruise, no matter if it is PP or PV.

Doug, you've made a terrific start! Helps the motivation, doesn't it?
Old 06-25-2012, 02:26 PM   #543  

Hi there -

I'm hoping I can join you. I just finished 7 days of Attack and lost 10 lbs! But now I'm nervous about Cruise - I'm supposed to be on it for about 7 months and I'm wondering how everyone deals with holidays and special occasions? Maybe I need to readjust my attitude, but for me, it's not practical to think I will eat only non-fatty protein on Thanksgiving or not have a glass of wine on my birthday...

Anyway, looking forward to "meeting" everyone!

Kim
Old 06-25-2012, 11:03 PM   #544  

Hi Kim and welcome!

First of all, congratulations on your great start! Well done.

I wrote some advice a page or two back that maybe applicable to your situation. Basically, to have good results you need to be quite obsessive but - that said there will be occasions where things will go wrong or you make a decision to have a meal off. There are two main things to remember if this happens:
a) Don't let it happen very often
b) When it does happen, do a PP day after and get back on track - don't wallow and make it worse!

7 months is quite a long time on Cruise, I had a bit over 4 months. If you find that you are getting disheartened/need a change, then the best thing is to go onto consolidation for a while so that you don't gain what you've lost and then go back to Cruise at a later date. Anna and I have both found that we continued to lose slowly on Consol for a while, so if you are close to TW, then that is an option. But it is early days to be talking about this! For now, concentrate on Cruise and on what you CAN have - often in good quantities! Good luck!
Old 06-26-2012, 07:24 AM   #545  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filcha View Post
Hi Kim and welcome!

7 months is quite a long time on Cruise, I had a bit over 4 months. If you find that you are getting disheartened/need a change, then the best thing is to go onto consolidation for a while so that you don't gain what you've lost and then go back to Cruise at a later date. Anna and I have both found that we continued to lose slowly on Consol for a while, so if you are close to TW, then that is an option. But it is early days to be talking about this! For now, concentrate on Cruise and on what you CAN have - often in good quantities! Good luck!
This is really good advice - particularly since I will be in the last days of cruise right around the holidays... Thank you!
Old 06-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #546  
less4more

S/C/G: 144/131.2/115

Height: 5'2"

Hi Everyone,

I have started to notice that the pounds are dropping much faster on PV days rather than PP days. For example I just did 3 PP days since I knew I was traveling and it was easier to do PV days during that time. I even cheated a little and had a couple berries at breakfast. When I came back I lost nearly two lbs over the two days but during the 3 PP days the scale didn't really move. I excercised all of those days and drank lots of water.

After reading the book I thought PP days were the days that were supposed the days when the lbs would shift. Any experience/thoughts that anyone has to share?
Old 06-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #547  

It varies, but yes, generally PP days show the biggest losses. Also, it can just be where your body is at, at the time.
Old 06-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #548  
it's always something

This thread is pretty full and it's time to close! Would someone mind creating a part 3 thread?

Thanks
Closed Thread