Old 12-22-2010, 11:55 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 255.5/196/158

Height: 5'7"

Me too, join us on the new BFC December 2010 thread. I will need a buddy too.

Last edited by kittycarlson; 12-22-2010 at 11:56 AM.
kittycarlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:55 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 64kg/64kg/56kg

Height: 5'2"

Hi, i have started the BFC diet about 3 days ago. I am really struggling with the sugar side of this. The carb side i think will be alot easier after reading your comments about restricting carbs after 2 or 3pm.
I am though really having a hard time with drinks. I usually have 2 sugars in my coffee which i have about 4 cups of a day. My problem is i have purchased the Purvia and i really dont like it. I have tried Stevia tablets in the past and i can taste the difference between sugar and the Stevia. I have gone back to sugar but am only having 1 tsp in my coffee and trying to cut this back with having a glass of water inbetween. I dont like water (even with lemon or lime slices in it). HELP. What do i do to fix this? I really want to stick to my Sugar levels but cant seem to make it.
Thanks for the advise.
glenlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:39 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 64kg/64kg/56kg

Height: 5'2"

Hi again, I went shopping today and got some Soda Water. It wasn't bad. I last drank it years ago and hated it but i liked it. So today already i have managed 2 coffees without any sugar or sweeteners and 2 waters. I did have a hot toddy at dads but i am still below my 15 in the sugars. I feel like it has all come together now. Yay. The other item i picked up was a product called mountain bread. It only measures as 1 carb. YES!! So i had a wrap for brunch, a sandwich at afternoon tea (at dads) and i can have a small pasta for dinner all in my 15/6. I am very pleased about this.

I hope you all are having a great new year and can see light at the end of the tunnel like i found today.
Cheers
glenlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:57 PM   #49  

S/C/G: [url=http://www.3fatchicks.com

Height: 5'8"

Default I'm new to here

Hi, I am starting the BFC today and am looking forward to getting to know fellow BFCers.. I need to lose a lot of weight so I am focusing on 20 lbs at a time. How do you get the tickers...that looks cool?
Thanks
reinventedflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:23 PM   #50  

Hi, all!

Yes, there are other BFCers. We are still posting in the Belly Fat Cure December 2010 thread, even though it is now January 2011. (No one has tried to start a 2011 thread yet.)

You may want to check there for a more active thread.
deetermined2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 03:32 AM   #51  

The Lower Belly Fat Cure eating plan consists of protein, fats, and vegetables with small amounts of sugar and complex carbs. Processed foods with sweeteners (even artificial sweeteners) are out. Wine, beer, champagne, and dark chocolate are OK -- but not cocktails or candy bars.

Read More :-how-to-lose-lower-belly-fat.yourhealthorbit.com
tostosbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 10:18 AM   #52  
DESTINYRIDER

S/C/G: 253.6/253.6/187

Height: 509

Thumbs down Questions From A Newbie?

Do I have to use the menu that Jorge outlines or just stick to 15/6 no artificial sweetners except xylitol, etc.
destinyscribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:55 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 183.8/180.6/135

Default New to BFC

Hi, I to just started the belly fat cure BFC on Monday and can't wait to weigh in next week to see how I've done. I don't feel deprived nor do I feel hungry, the true test will be over the weekend.
rfig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:42 PM   #54  

Hi, rfig,

There are more BFCers posting under Belly Fat Cure December 2010 - still. Join us there for a more active thread.
deetermined2 is offline   Reply With Quote