Looking for a Crack the Fat Loss Code Buddy

• Hi all!

Looking for a buddy (or a group!) who is doing Wendy Chant's Crack the Fat Loss Code. I am in Week 3 Day 3. I'm loving the program so far and am down 10lbs. Love to chat about it with some friends!

SkinnyK10

Keri
  • Hi Keri,
    Glad I found you! I'm on Week 7 of the Code and I LOVE IT. Only diet that has ever worked for me. There's an active group I'm a part of on another thread. Since I can't post the site on here, I suggest you google other bulletin boards - I'm sure you'll find it, that's how I found it!

Amy
  • Need buddies
    Just finished week 8! Down 16 lbs. Needed to buy new pants last weekend! Did week one with Crack, and the next 7 with Conquer. I'm starting over again with week one of Conquer, as I still have weight to lose. Staying motivated with others would be great!
  • A bit frustrated...
    It is probably a bad sign when I introduce myself and 38 people view it but nobody replies! haha,

So I will try here... I am in dire need of some clarfication on this Crack diet and need some help...

anyone??? Someone???

Thanks!
  • Hey! I am thinking about starting this program. Anyone there?
  • Summerslimmy - I am starting it again. Had a rocky start to begin with and am getting more in tune to what I can and can't have the deplete week and beyond.

I am close it seems to your height and weight. I am 5'8" and this morning up to 200.5. So need to get this off.

I dont' come to this site often but if you want a buddy and a start day together on Crack or Conquer (I have both books) I wil do that with you if you are interested.
  • Hi Carla! That sounds great. But I dont think I am going to start until next Tuesday. I know that i will be a little bad this weekend. I am graduating from a Master's program on Saturday and it's Memorial day weekend. Double whammy. Lol. So, I figure realistically it would be best for me to start Tuesday. I am coming off the Master Cleanse. Yesterday, was my last day. I did it for 23 days. Whew! So, I want to get on a plan to help maintain the weight that I have lost as well as shed the last 30 punds that I am trying to lose.

What day are interested in starting on?
  • SummerSlimmy, wow you have a big exciting weekend coming up. ENJOY

Right now I guess I am a little , i am debating over doing Crack or follow the Carbohydrate Addicts Diet. In some ways the CAD plan seems simpler and somewhat easier to follow and remember all the rules.

I will decide by Tuesday. If you want to do Crack and I decide not to and follow CAD I will understand if you didn't want to be a diet "buddy". However, I would love to have a buddy and help you also reach our goals.

We can do this.

)
  • Carla - Hmm... I have heard of CAD but never looked into. Let me do some research. I might be interested. Yes, Crack is a little complicated with the rules and the meals.
  • ok, we will do our research and decide. In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend with all you have accomplished.
  • Thanks Carla!! I have already been doing some reasearch on CAD.I think I might like this! I have been trying to find out more info on portion sizes, etc for the 2 small meals. I will also get the book over the weekend.

Have you ever done CAD before?
  • I did it very shortly a long time ago (6-7 years ago) but didn't do it right. I am getting the books sent to me through Amazon. I need to read more about it but think this is maybe a more "doable" approach for me. The reward meal is 1/3's of protein, non-starchy vegetable and carb. I just don't know particulars. Seems easy. I might look at doing the one sensible portion on plate and that is it. I have tendency to take seconds and that is where I eat too much.

Lets keep researching. This could be a fun new adventure.
  • Lol. Yes, this could be a fun new adventure. We will discuss further on Tuesday once we have both done or research! Lol. Have a great weekend!
  • I just got the first book and am really encouraged by your posts. starting tomorrow. I have been on so many "diets" I need to find something that will be a lifestyle change and am excited by Crack the Fat Loss code. Jumping in at the deep end of the pool here cause I need to do something NOW>