Can I Drink Coffee?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I LOVEEEE my coffee, always have haha! Now instead of added a ton of sugar and creamer, I drink my coffee with milk mostly, and occasionally 1 tbsp of creamer.
  • I have never had any issues with losing weight while drinking coffee. I stopped adding sugar awhile ago and only a dash of milk. I have read that drinking coffee does have other side effects on your body if you drink high quantities of it. But it doesn't sound like you drink that much so I wouldn't worry.
  • I don't drink coffee more than a few times a month. For one it tends to give me heartburn. For two just about everyone I work with is obsessed and dependent on coffee and I find it really irritating. I am glad I can wake up naturally, even with very little sleep, and be ready to start my day without the help of caffeine.

Then, when I really need the occasional help, caffeine is much more effective.
  • Coffee does have benefits to weightloss. Just be conscious of how much milk you're drinking with it. I love unsweetened black coffee and almond milk.
  • I drink coffee everyday...I started drinking it black almost a year ago. Only downside...it's stained my teeth quite a bit.
  • Good work ! There is a recipe for that?