Old 01-07-2010, 07:51 AM   #1  

Default Recipe Analyzer Software

Hi,

Has anyone purchased any type of Recipe Analyzer Software? I really want to get detailed with my recipes and it seems that the free analyzer's don't work so well. I tried 2 recipes in Calorie Count and neither one would analyze. I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth it or not to purchase a analyzer program. Does anyone have a suggestion as to which one to purchase?

Peace and Blessings!
Gwen

Last edited by justbeu; 01-07-2010 at 07:52 AM.
justbeu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:48 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Personally I refuse to buy yet another diet tool, so I use the sparkpeople recipe calculator with no problems. If you google it, you'll find it. Not sure if I can post the link.
babygrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:25 AM   #3  

Height: 5'6"

I mostly use the daily plate now, but if you're looking for good software I recommend Master Cook. It's very user friendly and very reasonably priced. I used it for quite a while, but when I got a new PC I just never loaded it.
bacilli is offline   Reply With Quote