Old 04-05-2007, 02:51 PM   #1  

Default Nutritional Info for WW Maple Flavor Oatmeal

Does anyone out there have the dry serving size (ounces), fat, fiber and calories for the maple flavor of oatmeal that WW sells at the meetings? I'd like to try out a recipe that was shared at our meeting for a peach crisp, but the price for their oatmeal is a bit steep for me. I'd like to try and find something similar in the grocery store, but I don't know the nutritional info on the product, and I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Thanks for the help!

Oh, and the recipe is...Peach Crisp

2 - 15 oz cans of peaches (lite) - don't drain them, just pour the cans into the pan. 9 x 13 pan (thinner serving) or 9 x 9 pan (thicker serving)
2 - containers WW oatmeal, maple flavor. Sprinkle the dry oatmeal on top of the peaches.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees
8 pieces = 1 point
Top with fat free cool whip, but make sure to figure in those additional points!!!
AuntieCiCi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:02 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Why not buy regular oatmeal and buy a bottle of maple flavoring?
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:06 PM   #3  

Yeah, that's an idea. I was wondering, though, if I could use the instant oatmeal packets from Quaker or another brand, instead. I just wanted to compare the NI and make sure I wasn't adding too many extra calories to the mix and mess up the points unnecessarily!
AuntieCiCi is offline   Reply With Quote