Old 11-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #1  
Flex plan follower

S/C/G: 162.5/160.5/135

Height: 5'4

Talking Differences in Momentum and Flex plan

So,when I first joined weight watchers in 2003 the only plan available was the Flex plan. Obviously since then it's had a few changes from Momentum to PP. I loved the idea of PP and the free fruit but didn't really lose much on it. So I decided to go back to what worked for me and that is the Flex plan. But I just wanted to know what Momentum was and the differences between the two older plans. Thank ya!
2SpareTires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:49 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Momentum & Flex were basically the same plans.

TurnAround was the program name that included Flex & Core.

Momentum was the re-named program that included two techniques. Counting points (Flex), and simply filling (basically Core). Just a different name.

They're both considered the "older Points" plans. (As opposed to the "new points" plan which is PointsPlus.)

If you still have your materials from Flex you should be perfectly fine in following it.

PS - Welcome to 3FC! Hope to see you around the boards

Last edited by Lovely; 11-04-2011 at 11:49 AM.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:27 PM   #3  
Flex plan follower

S/C/G: 162.5/160.5/135

Height: 5'4

Thanks Lovely! Is there a particular board that is the most active? I do ww at home so I'm hoping that through this board and a few other sites I can get the support I need through my weight loss!
Thanks so much for the explanation on the two plans. You rock!
2SpareTires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SpareTires View Post
Thanks Lovely! Is there a particular board that is the most active? I do ww at home so I'm hoping that through this board and a few other sites I can get the support I need through my weight loss!
Thanks so much for the explanation on the two plans. You rock!
3FC is, in general, fairly active all over the place. It's a supportive community.

The 'main' WW area (here) is usually the most active for Weight Watchers. You might see most members following PP (because it happens to be the most current plan), but all WW followers are more than welcome to join in and chat.

There are other areas around the boards, so don't hesitate to look around and participate in absolutely any section that fits what you need. You might want to start in the General Support Section, and work your way through some of the areas.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:34 PM   #5  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

welcome 2spare's we are generaly a very happy and supportive group as Lovely as mentioned. Some threads are more active than others but everyone I have encountered has been so very supportive I hope you post often it is the best way for all us 'chicks' to get to know one another and help each other through out journey.

btw I do the old flex plan but track on myfitnesspal. It is easy to convert to points since it gives you the cal/fat/fiber break down of what you eat. if you join there please add me as a friend
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:56 AM   #6  

hi i am a old newbe! lol i have done the flex plan before and liked it because it is structured which is what i need ! annd i need to lose 26 pds so here i go again ! and am glad to find this site !ty for being here!
crafterpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 09:06 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 188.4/188.4/150

I'm doing the flex aswell I lost all my old materials but remember most of it ... but I was so exited to find the ibites app it lets you do everything that the WW app does for a one time charge which was wonderful !!!!
Mayrita87 is offline   Reply With Quote