Mixed WW plan household

• Several weeks ago after doing Points Plus for 4 months, I decided to switch back to Momentum. I have no regrets, its working great. (Have lost 28 pounds so far).

I have been concerned that my partner, who is diabetic and overweight, hasn't been real successful in losing weight. She had lost some last year, but gained it back over the winter.

It turns out her workplace is starting a new session of WW at Work, and I have encouraged her to try it out. She agreed and will start next week.

What do I do about doing 2 different plans? I have done WW before so I know how it works and am confident on doing Momentum points while still going to current WW meetings. I am concerned that it might be too confusing for her to try and do anything besides PointsPlus. Should I switch back? Right now I figure we could still eat the same things, just figure out points differently....

Comments? Advice?
  • There is no reason points plus can't work for you unless you believe it won't. Just let her do P+. See who does the best.
  • As long as you are eating healthy meals and the right portion sizes, I can't imagine you both wouldn't lose weight even if you count your food differently.