Old 01-26-2012, 12:38 AM   #331  

S/C/G: 170/159/140

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2my3angels View Post
Hi Melissa,
I have a excel program that tracks EVERYTHING for my momentum program (PM me if you want the link...it was free and it's wonderful)
Hi Colleen - I'd love the link for the excel program. I'd PM you but cannot figure out how to do so (just signed up to this forum last night so haven't poked around the entire site as of yet). If you can PM me with it or even post it here, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
Melissa
Springermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:58 AM   #332  

S/C/G: 214/206/150

Hi fellow momentum users. Im back to momentum Ive tried PP didn't like it stopped WW for a while now Im back with plenty of gained weight to get off. Funny thing is that I always come back to WW regardless of PP or momentum. I read on here that you have got to make a commitment to lose weight. I am now commited.
Naddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:37 AM   #333  

S/C/G: 158.8/158.8/128.8

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone! I am new to this site and attempting to get back on track with the FlexPlan on my own and could use all the help I can get!

Christie
outofideazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:51 PM   #334  

S/C/G: 156/152.2/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springermom View Post
Hi Colleen - I'd love the link for the excel program. I'd PM you but cannot figure out how to do so (just signed up to this forum last night so haven't poked around the entire site as of yet). If you can PM me with it or even post it here, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
Melissa
Here's the link...I don't know if they will delete it or not but your profile isn't set up to have an email address
http://abxguy.com/excel.html
mom2my3angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:52 PM   #335  

S/C/G: 156/152.2/130

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by outofideazz View Post
Hi everyone! I am new to this site and attempting to get back on track with the FlexPlan on my own and could use all the help I can get!

Christie
Hi Christie...good to see you here. the main board is much busier.
mom2my3angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:38 AM   #336  

Hi. My name is Rachel, i'm glad i found something like this.
Today i´m going back to points, flexipoints. Wanna lose like 50 kg....it will be a long way.
Veggiegirl9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #337  
focused and aiming

Hi, Veggiegirl. I just saw your post here. Why don't you come over to http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/simp...ling-core-158/ There are daily postings there; and several of us are counting points.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #338  

Hello. I am starting back on the old WW plan. I lost over 25 lb. on it then they introduced pp and INSISTED that I had to use that plan even though the old plan was working for me. PP failed miserably. I followed it faithfully for six months and gained and lost the same 3 lb over and over. I got so discouraged that I quit. I gained all that weight back. I want to change that and lose again.

Thank goodness I saved all my old materials. I just pulled them out this evening and will start back on plan tomorrow with breakfast.

The one thing I need most is moral support. I will miss going to meetings. I will check in here often because everyone seems to understand that the new program doesn't fit some of us. Thank you for being here.
swoozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 11:52 AM   #339  

S/C/G: 188.4/188.4/150

Hi everyone !!!

I'm so exited to start momentum again !! I will start my weigh in on Mondays so I'll post my weight then I just wanted to say hi 😊
Mayrita87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 08:46 PM   #340  

S/C/G: 230/222.8/180

Height: 5' 11"

Default Back on Momentum!

So glad to find other folks still prefer this program - I am back on momentum, the only program I ever really lost on, and am 5 days into week 1 and feeling great! Weigh ins are Monday's for me as well...fingers crossed for a good first week!
NacieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:46 PM   #341  

S/C/G: 233/233/155

Height: 5'6

Unhappy Success Only once

Hi there. I have had success with ww only 1 time in 10 years. I am angry with the changes and feel they were a disservice to people who were doing just fine if not better with Momentum (or whatever program they prefer). I lost a ton of weight on Momentum and was the healthiest I had been in my life. I truly tried to stick with all of the plans and none of them work nor do they make sense to me. I admit the changes may work for some but every person is unique and has a different body type so what works best for one does not mean it works for all. I started gaining as soon as they changed the program I kid you not. It felt like I was paying to weigh in and gain every week and no leaders were a help they just kept telling me to stick with it well the more I have stuck with it the more I have gained over the years. Momentum just worked best for me.

Momentum and my body loved each other and now I am looking for a way to duplicate that success but I just moved and cannot locate any of my Momentum tools. Like how to calculate my DPT and I loved the slide that helped me find the points for the foods I was eating.

Can Anyone help with resources or know where I can purchase the tools I need to be successful again? I checked Amazon and I did not see specifically what I was looking for.

I am so happy to find people with a likeminded approach here. I need it.
desperately is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 12:04 PM   #342  

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperately View Post
Hi there. I have had success with ww only 1 time in 10 years. I am angry with the changes and feel they were a disservice to people who were doing just fine if not better with Momentum (or whatever program they prefer). I lost a ton of weight on Momentum and was the healthiest I had been in my life. I truly tried to stick with all of the plans and none of them work nor do they make sense to me. I admit the changes may work for some but every person is unique and has a different body type so what works best for one does not mean it works for all. I started gaining as soon as they changed the program I kid you not. It felt like I was paying to weigh in and gain every week and no leaders were a help they just kept telling me to stick with it well the more I have stuck with it the more I have gained over the years. Momentum just worked best for me.

Momentum and my body loved each other and now I am looking for a way to duplicate that success but I just moved and cannot locate any of my Momentum tools. Like how to calculate my DPT and I loved the slide that helped me find the points for the foods I was eating.

Can Anyone help with resources or know where I can purchase the tools I need to be successful again? I checked Amazon and I did not see specifically what I was looking for.

I am so happy to find people with a likeminded approach here. I need it.
I'm here reading your post years after the program and months after your post. I'm in the same situation as you were at the time of the post. I only lost weight on Momentum. Also looking for materials and support. I gave mine to my sister to lose weight and she lost them. Hope you're doing well and have found weight loss success again. 💖
mojojojo is offline   Reply With Quote