Old 03-07-2011, 01:27 PM   #151  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Momacelli- Why are you calculating the points from scratch? I totally suck at math so I use this (free) online calculator I found to figure out points. Hang in there, .4lb loss is better than .4lb gain right?

TexNurse- Nice job- way to go!!
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #152  
I got this

I am exhausted with a capital E... My mom and I took about 1 hour and half (LOL) doing a 20 minute DVD workout with balance balls, resistance bands and weights. We wanted something different from our M/W/F resistance band workout, keep the body guessing or whatever ya know? We were laughing a lot because we looked so funny trying to keep our balance and all wobbly too, haha.

Hope you all had a good (and OP) weekend! If not, no worries- just start anew and get back on track!

Oh yea, tomorrow is WI day.... Hoping to see 212 or less.

Last edited by amandie; 03-07-2011 at 05:47 PM.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:39 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 192/145/130

Height: 5'1"

extremely nervous for my weigh in later this week. I usually go wednesday mornings but I've decided to go friday morning this week and try to get some workouts in. I've been indulging a little. I had my birthday get together (more of a house party lol) this past saturday and it's my actual birthday tomorrow so that means junk lol. I'm trying not to pick at the left over cake and the pizza in the fridge. So difficult though. Bleh. Hope all is well Friday but if not, I know why.

Last edited by PeanutM91; 03-07-2011 at 10:42 PM.
PeanutM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:50 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 209.5/209.1/209.8/210.8/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
Momacelli- Why are you calculating the points from scratch? I totally suck at math so I use this (free) online calculator I found to figure out points. Hang in there, .4lb loss is better than .4lb gain right?

TexNurse- Nice job- way to go!!
I know I have an app for that on my phone, but still have to do it all over again because you can't do momentum plan calculations on WW online anymore and all the foods that I had saved are gone or recalculated to the PP. Actually, I shouldn't complain, I'm lucky we have the technology to still calculate the old points. You're right, doing it by hand would be insane! BTW Amandie and TexNurse, thx for your encouragement. Also Amandie, I like the idea of "fooling"your body with those extra workouts and bonding with your momma at the same time!
Momacelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:55 AM   #155  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexNurse View Post
Woo Hoo! Lost 7 lbs this week and I am so excited!!! Now I've lost a total of 25 lbs and I need to do that at least 6 to 7 more times, but that's ok, its going down!!!
7 pounds is AWESOME, good for you TexNurse! I'll take that 7 pound loss, lol! Wouldn't worry bout doing it 6 or 7 more times, just enjoy your success, 25lbs so far is wonderful
Old 03-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #156  
I got this

Peanut- Water, water and water! Think positive and hope you have a good WI this Fri.

Moma- Gotcha. Yea, my mom is really a big source of encouragement for me as well as this site.

Woot! 212.2 this am! that's 14lbs so far! I just gotta do this about 4 more times to get into "overweight" category according to BMI standards.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:03 PM   #157  

S/C/G: 256/155/140

Height: 5'5

Hi Everyone!!

This week I lost 2lbs for a total of exactly 102lbs lost! I honestly didn't think I was going to have a loss this week because I overate a little but all the running I did paid off.

The depression and anxiety I've been experiencing is getting a LOT better thankfully. I really thought I was going crazy but the Zoloft is starting to help.

Hope everyone is having an awesome week!
KimberlyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:44 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 250/217/150

Height: 5'4"

Good job! I was down 2.4 at my weigh in tonight One of the leaders said that people like me are the reason she keeps doing her job, that made me feel all warm and fuzzy lol
JenB77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:59 AM   #159  

Hi Everyone!!

Congrats Jenny, 2.4 is AWESOME!!!

Unfortunately my home scale is UP 5lbs - EEK! Yesterday I decided to have a 'Free Day' which was probably a bad idea but I did it anyhow. My daughter and I went to the movies because it was her birthday and I brought a bag of Chocolate Chex Mix from home but we ended up getting popcorn. I sat there eating both, THEN after the movie I decided to grab 2 $5 pizzas from Little Ceasars. I ate 3 pieces and I know the sodium in both the pizza and popcorn is most likely due to the gain.

When I first began Weight Watchers I would give myself free days because I knew if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to stick to the plan. I had no problem with losing every week but now that I'm closer to goal it's getting harder. I'm thinking I should stop having these days where I completely go off track and just allow myself a special treat once a week of maybe ice cream or even a burger while counting the points.

I did end up taking a Diuretic this morning because I feel so bloated and could barely get my ring on my finger! I've never taken one so I'm hoping I don't spend the day in the bathroom!

Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
Old 03-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #160  

[QUOTE=Momacelli;3755392][QUOTE=KimberlyP;3753528]Hi Everyone!!

Unfortunately my home scale is UP 5lbs - EEK! Yesterday I decided to have a 'Free Day' which was probably a bad idea but I did it anyhow. My daughter and I went to the movies because it was her birthday and I brought a bag of Chocolate Chex Mix from home but we ended up getting popcorn. I sat there eating both, THEN after the movie I decided to grab 2 $5 pizzas from Little Ceasars. I ate 3 pieces and I know the sodium in both the pizza and popcorn is most likely due to the gain.

When I first began Weight Watchers I would give myself free days because I knew if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to stick to the plan. I had no problem with losing every week but now that I'm closer to goal it's getting harder. I'm thinking I should stop having these days where I completely go off track and just allow myself a special treat once a week of maybe ice cream or even a burger while counting the points.

********Oh Kim, you are awesome! Your post couldn't have come at a better time for me. I have been ''slipping" as I call it and gotten off track completely. Today is my weigh in but I haven't done it yet because I'm afraid of what i might see. One of the most important things I learned in WW is that even if you "slip" to get right back on it. In the past, I would've given up completely. I am proud of ALL the women on this forum for their successes thus far, but after reading how everyone was doing so well I felt like a total loser. So thanks for telling it like it is and here's to this upcoming week being much better for the both of us and for all the ladies to have continued success!
Old 03-12-2011, 02:19 PM   #161  
I got this

Oh, Momacelli! Don't feel like a loser just because we say we're on track but I do understand what you mean, though. I don't always post my bad days or off track/point days but I DO have them. Last week- I overate 3 times in a row around 7-8 points over each night (darn these mini reeses and almond joy pieces!) I'm already all out of my WP and my resets aren't until Tuesdays for me.

You, too, can do it! Just get back on track, hon! Have a great weekend, all!

Last edited by amandie; 03-12-2011 at 02:19 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:45 AM   #162  

@Momacelli-We ALL have bad days and I'm sure many of us feel like losers every now and again but you can't beat yourself up. I know I have also felt like I've been slipping too, especially this week because I went overboard AGAIN! 2 nights ago I decided to go into my kitchen and eat everything in site; MORE Chocolate Chex Mix, a few Girl Scout Cookies, my daughters ribs which were leftover from Texas Roadhouse, and some shredded cheese.

The most important thing we can do it get right back on track and regain our focus on what's truly important. Of course we're going to have 'Bad' days where we want to eat any and everything but as long as it doesn't become a daily habit, it's ok.. Before starting Weight Watchers, I was a severe binge eater and would eat until I was in so much pain I couldn't even walk. I've come so far that if I have 1 binge during the course of a week then that's not a big deal because I get right back on track the next day.

Don't beat yourself up, keep pushing on!! *Hugs*
Old 03-14-2011, 06:47 AM   #163  

So I was thinking that maybe we should start a thread for journaling. What does everyone think? I know for me it keeps me accountable, especially if I put it out there for everyone to see.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:21 AM   #164  

Where is everyone!!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 12:51 PM   #165  
I got this

Kim- Good am, I'm here, I'm here!! As for the new thread for journaling- Sure, why not! I think I need that too- overate/drank last week but this morning's weigh-in surprised me to find that I still lost 2lbs in spite of all that! Btw, LOVE your avatar- you're hot! hehe