3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Momentum / Flex (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/momentum-flex-222/)
-   -   For us Momentum users!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/momentum-flex/223806-us-momentum-users.html)

jess jp 02-02-2011 08:06 PM

I was on TOM last week and had a .6 gain, so I am hoping it was just the bloat and it will show up as a bigger loss this week. I use my flex pts over the weekend, so it takes a while for my body to drop that sodium/ect in order to see a loss on my Friday weigh in at home. I will let you guys know how I did. I've been feeling kind of icky-not sick really, but just cabin feverish, so I haven't been as meticulous while tracking, but I haven't gone completely off the wagon either. Tonight I have 3 cookies (small/med) that I am defrosting from the freezer (we make a batch of choc chip and freeze 3 for my hubby and I each). I might eat them or I may just stick them back in the fridge...that would make me go over by 5pts, so not *too* bad. Can't wait for some sunshine!!!!
Amandie-1.6lbs is awesome. Even sticking to plan (though I use my flex pts) I see a little over a 1lb loss each week. I keep wanting to not use m weeklies to see how much of a loss that will bring, but come Sat when they start over to a new week I am in the mood for something naughty.

awesome loss kim! can't wait to see how you weigh in next week, sucks your meeting was closed!!

PageLynn 02-02-2011 09:24 PM

I switched back to Momentum today. Will officially start on Sunday. I am also CC to double check myself. I would stop CC but I love an app I have on my phone lol. Congrats everyone on their losses!

proudmommy09 02-02-2011 10:47 PM

Hi all my first week back on momentum and I lost 4.4#!!!! Im extremely happy with that considering my first month on PP and I lost 6lbs for the whole four weeks.

KimberlyP 02-03-2011 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by proudmommy09 (Post 3691650)
Hi all my first week back on momentum and I lost 4.4#!!!! Im extremely happy with that considering my first month on PP and I lost 6lbs for the whole four weeks.

Congrats!! :carrot:

Hopefully we all see another nice loss next week too :D

KimberlyP 02-04-2011 11:12 AM

Hi Everyone!

This morning I went to my official weigh in because I wasn't able to make it Wednesday due to the snow storm we had. After 1 week and 2 days on Momentum I lost 4lbs exactly for a total of 92lbs! My home scale was off by 1.2lbs but that's ok because it's pretty close.

My leader told me she ordered my certificate and as soon as I reach a loss of 100lbs I will receive it =D Only 8 more pounds to go!!

KimberlyP 02-04-2011 11:34 AM

Just curious but does anyone count an apple as 1 points as opposed to 2 as it lists in the Pocket Guide? I've been counting them as one point but some of the apples I have are pretty large.

amandie 02-04-2011 11:57 AM

Jess- Thanks! Cookies, yum!! I have brownies iced with generic crunchy "nutella" - SO good and 2 points each (if cut in 16 pieces instead of 10.) :dance:
That is so great, Kim!!! 4lbs is good!

Proudmommy- congrats on your 4.4lb loss!! That is great!

Be seeing you soon, Page! :)

Come Superbowl Sunday, I'm going to have a lot of cut up veggies with homemade lowfat ranch dressing, WW friendly jalapeno poppers and chili! Maybe, just maybe I will make hot chicken wings without the skin. I found a zero fat wing sauce at the dollar store but it's 100 calories per 1 TSP. So am still on the fence about that.

Have a great weekend all!!

amandie 02-04-2011 12:05 PM

Kim- For me, I count it as 1 point if it is roughly the size of a baseball. 2 and up if it's bigger than a baseball.

PageLynn 02-04-2011 12:39 PM

So after switching back to Momentum on Wednesday I am already down to 194.6 (was 196.2-198; lovely bouncing back and forth thanks to points+)! I knew there was a reason I liked Momentum!

TransformingToni 02-04-2011 01:23 PM

Curious, how would I get my hands on Momentum information? It seems for all the hard work I am doing, my weight loss is rather sluggish on Points+.

PageLynn 02-04-2011 01:52 PM

You could look on ebay. Or look around online. There was a lot of places that had the info. here is one that has some: https://sites.google.com/site/wwcheatsheets/

amandie 02-04-2011 02:54 PM

Toni- I did not have to pay anything for my information on momentum/flex plan. First I looked online on how to figure out how many points I get per day then looked for an online WW point calculator for momentum then bookmarked it so I could figure out points for meals and whatnot. I also printed out a go-to list for fruits/veggies/starches so I wouldn't have to go online all the time to check point count. Lastly, I printed out a daily journal so I could track points myself. :)

amandie 02-04-2011 03:00 PM

WTH?.... My can of soup is 1 point per serving and has 2 servings in the whole can so you would think it'd be 2 points altogether, right?.... Nope- just calculated it and it is 4 points for the whole can?.... Should I just go ahead and accept what the calculator says or??

PageLynn 02-04-2011 03:39 PM

I have learned with WW 1+1 =/= 2 all the time. Like 0point soup is 1 or 2 for the whole can.

amandie 02-04-2011 03:58 PM

Page- Yea, I'm starting to realize that now, lol. I went ahead and put myself down for 4 points and had 5 FF saltine crackers (1pt) so that was 5 points total leaving me with 16 so I should be just fine for dinner, snacks and maybe dessert.

I had a store coupon for free ice cream 48 to 64 oz. I took the lowest calorie they had since they did not have any fat free ones. Strawberry Harvest- about 160 calories for 1/2 cup. I really wanted the Strawberry Banana sorbetto since it was 100 calories per 1/2 cup but the coupon did not cover it even though the tub was only 33 oz with the same brand and price as the Strawberry Harvest.