For us Momentum users!!

You're on Page 13 of 23
Go to
  • Hey everyone! I am still around too just been super busy! Down another 1.2 pounds tonight at my weigh in, so close to breaking into the 100's and also getting my 50 pounds charm! It is so much easier to stay on track now without the points + system. I am still reaching for fruit/vegs for snacks but just counting them now. Also enjoying pita's and wraps for lunch at work almost every day, something that was very costly on points +. Anyways, hope everyones week gets better! Over the hump to the weekend!
  • Way to go, Jenny!

I really need to stop stepping on the scale everyday but this am I saw 209 (and that was before going to the bathroom, lol.) Hoping that means I might be 208 by Tuesday's weigh-in!

Have a safe Happy St. Patrick's Day, all!!
  • Yesterday started a new week for me and thankfully I'm back on track and tracking everything! I've been hitting the gym hard and burned 2100 calories Tuesday, the most I've ever burned in a single day at the gym! Of course I was there for hours but it was worth it because I felt fantastic.

Really hoping I have a loss next Wednesday, I'll take anything at this point!

Hope everyone is having an awesome week and Happy St. Patty's Day!
  • Quote:
    I really need to stop stepping on the scale everyday but this am I saw 209 (and that was before going to the bathroom, lol.) Hoping that means I might be 208 by Tuesday's weigh-in!

!
    I do the same thing, it's become a horrible habit. I can't seem to stop!
  • Morning!

So I'm having a bit on an issue, I've been working out so much that the number on my scale refuses to budge. I don't think I'm eating enough, especially burning 1000 calories+ almost everyday. Just curious but do any of you count 1 AP for every 100 calories burned? I'd like to do it that way instead of trying to figure out my intensity, seems easier.
  • Quote: Hey everyone! I am still around too just been super busy! Down another 1.2 pounds tonight at my weigh in, so close to breaking into the 100's and also getting my 50 pounds charm! It is so much easier to stay on track now without the points + system. I am still reaching for fruit/vegs for snacks but just counting them now. Also enjoying pita's and wraps for lunch at work almost every day, something that was very costly on points +. Anyways, hope everyones week gets better! Over the hump to the weekend!
    First of all....congratulations to you, Jenny! I also like that you do the sames things I do as far as the fruit, and I totally get that those wraps would have been big points on PP. I felt that when I went back to Momentum, I could breathe again! Continued success to you I look forward to your post when you get that 50 pound charm!
  • I notice you guys have been posting about snacks and I want to tell u bout my favorite chocolate dessert. I take one frozen Deep Chocolate Vita Muffin (1 point), heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, and top it with 1/2 c serving of Breyer's Smooth and Dreamy Fat Free Chocolate fudge brownie ice cream (2 points) for a very delicious 3 points. Sometimes I'll only use 1/4 c of the ice cream and it comes to 2 points. Believe me,the combination is so chocalately and rich, 1/4c of the Breyer's is still satisfying.
  • I have tried every kind of diet but I am the happiest on WW flex plan. I just restarted yesterday, I have been lurking around and finally decided to join this site. I could realy use the support because after I start losing I some reason always quit. Its like my mind doesnt want me to get any smaller. LOL.
  • Quote: I have tried every kind of diet but I am the happiest on WW flex plan. I just restarted yesterday, I have been lurking around and finally decided to join this site. I could realy use the support because after I start losing I some reason always quit. Its like my mind doesnt want me to get any smaller. LOL.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!!
  • Hi Everyone! I just joined this site in hopes that a support group will help in my weight-loss efforts. I was doing WW online for awhile and then they switched to the Points Plus plan over the holidays! (What cruel, cruel people!! ) Anyways, I do not like the new plan and decided to quit the site. While quiting WW online, my diet also failed... So I am back on the wagon now and plan on following the Momentum program!

I currently weigh 165 and want to lose 20 pounds to put me in at 145. I'm 5'7, too. I think 145 is a definitely an attainable goal for my height. I try and workout 4-5 days per week. My exercising habits are great because I love working out, it's the whole food thing that messes me up!

I hope to gain inspiration, motivation, and determination from all of you; And also some people to share some recipe ideas and tips on the plan! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • KimberlyP - I saw your post about journeling on here and think it's a great idea! I know I'm new here, so definitely let me know if this is a bad idea, but I used to post in a RunnersWorld forum, and they set it up nicely. They call it the "dailies." So for example, if it's a Friday, the person is up early can start a thread called "TGI the Fridailies" and then you can start posting your food for the day. They also made catergories called ER: (exercise related) NER: (Non-exercise related) and FR: (food related)... The ER was there to share his/her experience working out that day, the FR was meant to share a recipe or something yummy the person ate that day, and NER was designated for whatever the poster wanted to talk about that was non-diet related.

I'm definitely game if you all wanted to try something like that!!
  • So I'm officially back on Momentum, Day 2. I feel so much better already. Like I have control back. Points Plus...I felt like I was eating too much, and it was easy to eat the wrong things...I made better choices on Momentum...which kind of kills their goal of making better choices with Points Plus. I may switch back when I'm in maintenance or closer to goal...but right now...this is definitely what I need to do.
  • Quote: KimberlyP - I saw your post about journeling on here and think it's a great idea! I know I'm new here, so definitely let me know if this is a bad idea, but I used to post in a RunnersWorld forum, and they set it up nicely. They call it the "dailies." So for example, if it's a Friday, the person is up early can start a thread called "TGI the Fridailies" and then you can start posting your food for the day. They also made catergories called ER: (exercise related) NER: (Non-exercise related) and FR: (food related)... The ER was there to share his/her experience working out that day, the FR was meant to share a recipe or something yummy the person ate that day, and NER was designated for whatever the poster wanted to talk about that was non-diet related.

I'm definitely game if you all wanted to try something like that!!
    That sounds like an awesome idea!
  • Hi Everyone!

I weighed in today and am down 1.8 for a total of 103.2! I was hoping all the running I've been doing since last Tuesday would pay off and thankfully it did.
  • Welcome, RunToLose!

Today was a 1.4lb loss. At first I was disappointed but realized that is REAL good because I drank a LOT - Monday (14th), Thursday- St. Patrick's day (17th) with friends and a lot of irish car bombs, some the day after as well (18th) AND 19th finally killing all the leftover beer. I only didn't keep track on St. Paddy's day. Gosh, after reading all this, I think my liver needs a break, lol.

NSV- my 18W vest used to be really tight and I could only wear it standing up because sitting down made it obvious that it was REALLY tight. I do need to fix the buttons since they've been stretched out but I CAN sit down with no problems! Soooo happy!!!

WTG, Kim. I'd be mad if nothing budged on the scale after all that HARD work!!!!!

Mel- Good for you doing what you want because ONLY you know what works best for you!