Old 03-04-2010, 04:08 PM   #1  

Height: 5'2"

Default Anyone tried Special K Protein water powder?

Lately I have been ravenous and have "almost" gone off the wagon. But I have been good, buts its been really hard because the first month on the program I wasn't hungry at all.

Today I picked up a ten pack of Special K Protein water powder sticks. You add one to 16.9 oz. of water. The powder comes in at 0 points but has 5 grams of fiber and I think 5 grams of protein. I was concentrating on the fiber thinking it might help me feel full without eating snacks.

Anyone tried this?

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 290/ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

I bought the pink lemonade ones I didn't really like it very much but maybe thats just me. I dont think it made me feel very full either.
Jessica88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:45 PM   #3  
Harl-E-quinn Groupie

Height: 5'6

i bought the pink lemonade one also i LOVED it it didnt taste diet-y and i thought it held me over quite nicley of course i wasnt full but i wasnt ragingly hungry either ... it also helped me drink more water because i absolutley LOVED the taste ... that just goes to show how diffrent evreyones taste is .. but i really really loved it i cant find it anywhere anymore can you tell me where you bought yours ? was it in the drink/beverage aisle or the diet aisle?
CHUNKEY_MUNKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:16 AM   #4  

Height: 5'2"

CM -

I found it at Walmart in the pharmacy section by the diet stuff (protein powder, Slim Fast, etc). They had the pink lemonade and kiwi strawberry flavors. I got the pink lemonade.

I loved the flavor....no aftertaste like some diet drinks, and I "think" it did take the edge off my hunger.

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:26 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 182.8/163.2/155

Height: 5'8"

I tried the strawberry kiwi. It was ok, but it didn't seem to dissolve very. I wouldn't buy it again...I'll stick with Crystal Light. Just my opinion....
mattraces5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:03 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 182.8/163.2/155

Height: 5'8"

Maybe I'll try the pink lemonade and see if that is any different...who knows, maybe it'll be much better!
mattraces5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 183.4/146.8/130

I tend to stick with Crystal Light also......I LOVE the cherry pomegranite flavour and one packet does me 3 bottles of water!!
Nibs15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:39 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

I've tried a couple of the flavors, but it's been awhile. I really liked the iced tea one. There are also some flavors (or at least used to be) under the South Beach Diet brand. We liked the Strawberry Banana flavor of those. I should pick some of these up again. Last week I was really hungry much of the week, and dipped into my weekly points much, much more than usual. I could tell, too, because at my own weigh-in on Friday, I had gained .6 lbs. Not tremendous, but it would have been nice to even just maintain rather than gain.

Thanks for reminding me of those!
luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote