3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Momentum / Flex (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/momentum-flex-222/)
-   -   Momentum/Flex Chatterbox [Jan 2010] :) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/momentum-flex/190055-momentum-flex-chatterbox-%5Bjan-2010%5D.html)

boatingmommy 01-30-2010 07:20 PM

OH well it's Saturday night and I ain't got no (is it body or money???) Tough to sing the song when you don't know the words...Okay, I'm old -er-ish...you may not have ever even heard the song.....ANYWAYS!!!
Just logged my points for the day. Did pretty good...got room for a bag of Smart Pop while watching movies with the family.:carrot: I did have a couple of Select 55's with my Brother-in-law and his wife last night. But I stopped at a few and logged the points. Still on target for the week. Did not work out today, though. I'll make up for it with a round of Turbo Jam in the morning. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

zanheltangia 02-01-2010 07:56 AM

I think it's nobody... maybe. Been a while since I heard that song, and though I'm mid-twenties, I do listen to the older musics, ;) Jefferson starship/airplane, Wooowhoooo! And a variety of others of course, I just have the song Jane playing in my head.

Great work, staying on target! :carrot:

:D

boatingmommy 02-01-2010 08:32 AM

Okay, getting a little pissy! :mad:You know I was down a pound and a half on Thursday. Well, nope...scale this morning said the same old 158!!! DANG!!! (I'm using worse words here at home!) Sooooo..guess I'll try a little harder this week. I did work out 5 of the 7 days last week and logged all my points and had points left over...so I don't get it. Well, we'll see what happens next week.:?:

zanheltangia 02-01-2010 02:20 PM

Points left over, weekly points, activity points? (surely not dailies? ;)) If you are working out that much you probably need them to fuel you.

I dunno, keep working on it, something should give.
Do you track your inches? Your body might be working on that right now.

ibcnuldu 02-01-2010 08:57 PM

I know I've been MIA, just had a crazy time the past couple weeks. I've lost about a half pound since I last posted. I wasn't exercising at all and went to Burger King (bad me). All of my family is on WW now or some sort of diet so I'm confident I can get close to eight lbs total this week! :D

zanheltangia 02-02-2010 07:34 AM

Hey, the rare BK trip won't hurt you if you keep tracking and fit it in your daily points. That's what I like about WW, if I have to have something, I work it in. Though there hasn't really been a 'have to have' for me since I started (except for a chunk of fresh bread about a week or two after I started, I took off nine pts for that treat) <-breadaholic, ;)

I have something for you, ladies:

:dust:

:D

boatingmommy 02-02-2010 08:43 AM

Okay, I'm in better spirits today. Going to have to track my points before I even leave the house because I'm going to be gone all day and most of the early evening (all the eating hours of the day). Very busy at work with lots of new kids on my caseload.
Going to a new kickboxing class tonight with some girlfriends. A little nervous because I've never worked out with ANYONE...preferring to sweat in solitary silence as the video workout plays on and on. SO...I guess I will go and try it out with a smile on my face and an open mind...with an open beer in my hand afterwards if I make a fool out of myself! No, I know....beer isn't the answer to all of life's problems, but it sure helps! That explains my previously expanding waisteline.:o
Well, wish me luck on the class...and I'll wish you all a beautiful day full of healthy choices.

zanheltangia 02-03-2010 07:54 AM

How was your class, boatingmommy? :D

I'm rather relaxed this morning, no bossman or morning meeting today, the only coworker here was out of the office in forty-five minutes, and I'm sitting here typing and listening to music before I have to start work on the floor plans to the new office again. (<- is not an architect or a designer, though my boss seems to think I should be able to work miracles and cram a lot of office furniture into tiny rooms after only seeing them for a few minutes in person and being given rough measurements and a list of junk to fit in.)

*Mental yoga* :yoga:

boatingmommy 02-03-2010 08:17 AM

Breathe in...release...breathe in....release....UUuuuuuummmm. Fill your mind with tranquil thoughts. Yea, good luck on that! Sounds like you are getting ready for some big changes at work.

Kick Boxing class was okay. A little tougher than doing my Turbo Jam video, but I was pretty proud of myself for being able to get through the whole thing. It was actually fun going with my girlfriend (wasn't convinced I'd like working out with other people). There were lots of faces there that I recognized, even a few people from High School that I hadn't seen in a while.
When we were done there was a healthy snack laid out, with the recipe card and calorie count, which I thought was a nice touch.

Okay, going to do my Turbo Strength video at lunch and stay on points today. Hope you have a good one!:carrot:

zanheltangia 02-03-2010 10:39 AM

That sounds awesome, great job!

And I agree to that snack being a nice touch, I wouldn't think of them having that after a class, but it makes sense to me.

Hope they were friendly faces, :hug:

zanheltangia 02-08-2010 08:49 AM

Seeing as it is week two of Feb, there should probably be a new forum.

How about a three month one this time?

Haley8203 02-08-2010 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zanheltangia (Post 3141255)
Seeing as it is week two of Feb, there should probably be a new forum.

How about a three month one this time?

sounds good :D

zanheltangia 02-08-2010 06:11 PM

Alright, it's up! I hope you ladies will join me there. Or I might just have to start writing to myself, :( Ha! ;) I sure visit this site far too frequently, :D

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mome...pr-2010-a.html

Hugs! :hug: