Back to counting points from core and I only get 19!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I am allowed 18 points per day. It isn't easy, but I've been sticking with it. I rarely have a snack that is more than one point. Breakfast is usually 3-4 and lunch is 4-5 points. Much more than that in any of those areas makes for a difficult evening. Another thing that may help is making sure to get in some activity points.
  • Quote: I am allowed 18 points per day. It isn't easy, but I've been sticking with it. I rarely have a snack that is more than one point. Breakfast is usually 3-4 and lunch is 4-5 points. Much more than that in any of those areas makes for a difficult evening. Another thing that may help is making sure to get in some activity points.
    Can you give me an idea of what you are doing for breakfast and lunch? Those are my hardest meals, I have to force myself to eat since I am not usually hungry during the day. So when I don't have any ideas what to eat or everything seems to be too many points, I will just skip a meal. I know it's bad, but I am too busy at work to be bothered.
  • For Breakfast, I usually have egg white, ham, spinach and lf cheese on an arnold's thin or other whole wheat bread that is low in points. This filling, protein filled breakfast is usually 3.5 or 4 points. It helps to have a little of it done the night before, but is simple enough to do on the fly in the morning too.

Lunch is usually a low point soup or low point smart one with a big green salad with a small amount of lf cheese and dressing spritzers. Either that or a turkey sandwich with carrots or another veggie on the side. My lunch strategy is to eat something along with a salad or veg that adds the veg serving, without many points, and helps me to feel like I'm getting a lot to eat.